Hibiscus for Blood Pressure

Goldenrod

Staff member
High blood pressure. Most early research shows that drinking hibiscus tea for 2-6 weeks decreases blood pressure by a small amount in people with normal or high blood pressure. Some early research shows that drinking hibiscus tea might be as effective as the prescription drugs captopril and more effective than the drug hydrochlorothiazide for reducing blood pressure in people with slightly high blood pressure.

https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-211/hibiscus
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3593772/

In have been pumping hibiscus to drop bp for a couple years now, lol.
I drink it every day when I’m blasting and it drops my blood by about 10-15 points on both sides.
Drink it before bed, it can make you feel fatigued If you have really good stuff. You need to watch when buying it though because a lot o are mixed with something else because alone its pretty gross. I add honey to it and it tastes great, if you don’t mind the sugar.
Only real honey though, lol.

In have been pumping hibiscus to drop bp for a couple years now, lol.
I drink it every day when I’m blasting and it drops my blood by about 10-15 points on both sides.
Drink it before bed, it can make you feel fatigued If you have really good stuff. You need to watch when buying it though because a lot o are mixed with something else because alone its pretty gross. I add honey to it and it tastes great, if you don’t mind the sugar.
Only real honey though, lol.
what kind do yu buy? One cup before bed or more when blasting?

what kind do yu buy? One cup before bed or more when blasting?
I just bought pure hysibiscus off Amason in a tea bag. It’s not cheap. I only drink 1 cup every night before bed.
it also makes a great cold tea. Boil a pot of water, toss in a few bags, let it sit for a long time, then add honey and put in fridge. Way easier to drink, and I’d drink it as I ate my last meal of the day before bed.

it takes a week before it works, you must be consistant. You cannot miss days.