HGH Time

I'm about a month into starting GH and I've noticed a few acute effects, good & bad.

The good
- fuller muscles, even on my low days where carbs are cut back.
- pumps seem to be better in the gym

The bad
- fasted glucose has already elevated
- lethargy after my morning shot, falling asleep at my desk at work. Unfortunately doesn't seem to improve my sleep much at night.
- slight adema in my ankles, not blown up or anything though.

I'm about a month into starting GH and I've noticed a few acute effects, good & bad.

The good

The bad
- lethargy after my morning shot, falling asleep at my desk at work. Unfortunately doesn't seem to improve my sleep much at night.
I didnt get really any bad sides but the positives were the same at low doses.
Little fuller, little better pumps
In the gym is where i could visually see the difference. Outside the gym, not so much

The good

The bad
How much are you on?

Did you notice any differences in your tendons and ligaments (less pain)?

I started last week for knee issues. Not doing it for any anabolic effects.

The good

The bad
Have you tried pre bed I always take my shot 2 hrs before I sleep I am usually good to go in the morning

How much are you on?

Did you notice any differences in your tendons and ligaments (less pain)?

I started last week for knee issues. Not doing it for any anabolic effects.
4iu per day.
Ive never had any joint or tendon issues *knock on wood*, so i can't speak on that.

I'm on 2ius before bed and fasted glucose has not increased. Dropped a few extra lbs of body fat first few weeks then slowly started getting fuller. I've considered upping to 3 ius, but I honestly don't know if I can handle the more lethargy. Also the swelling in my hands and feet is definitely not a side I'm a fan of so if those increase with dose, then I'm staying at 2ius.

referring to script HGH:
good:
heal quicker
generally makes me feel 'better'
It is a long term venture with HGH and I would plan a 6 month run at minimum but don't expect the same results as steroids. It is sort of the icing on the cake when mixed in with steroids. I believe I just stole a comment @The Old Guy said before.
Possibly some 'anti-aging' impact but I find this debatable.
At 2-3 IU a day expect you won't get injured as easily and you may find you 'pump up at first'. I used for one purpose only - heal injuries and prevent injuries. I never used high doses which may require another compound and a buddy system.

Bad:
Makes me retain water hence the pump at first which increased my BP. It does come down over time but I consider it a negative.
Cost - if you want good script HGH, it costs a lot.
I do not believe it helps you sleep better - I find the opposite no matter when I take it. I have taken 3 IU of 3 different script brands and they all impact my sleep for the worse. I believe @3ml found the same.
Possibly carpel tunnel syndrome albeit I never experienced it.

With each comment above, another member may find the opposite and get better growth and sleep.

referring to script HGH:
good:
heal quicker
It is a long term venture with HGH and I would plan a 6 month run at minimum but don't expect the same results as steroids. It is sort of the icing on the cake when mixed in with steroids. I believe I just stole a comment @The Old Guy said before.
At 2-3 IU a day expect you won't get injured as easily and you may find you 'pump up at first'. I used for one purpose only - heal injuries and prevent injuries. I never used high doses which may require another compound and a buddy system.

Bad:
Makes me retain water hence the pump at first which increased my BP. It does come down over time but I consider it a negative.
I do not believe it helps you sleep better - I find the opposite no matter when I take it. I have taken 3 IU of 3 different script brands and they all impact my sleep for the worse. I believe @3ml found the same.

With each comment above, another member may find the opposite and get better growth and sleep.
Ya it completely ruins my sleep and the lethargy is terrible.

@Goldenrod @3ml
Do you feel less rested/recovered as a result? Or do you find the GH promotes the same or better recovery despite sleeping less?
I personally haven't noticed improved sleep like some claim they do. However, I feel like the sleep I do get is higher quality than before, therefore recovering better overall. Could be chalked up as placebo.

@Goldenrod @3ml
Do you feel less rested/recovered as a result? Or do you find the GH promotes the same or better recovery despite sleeping less?
I personally haven't noticed improved sleep like some claim they do. However, I feel like the sleep I do get is higher quality than before, therefore recovering better overall. Could be chalked up as placebo.
The sleep quality goes down dramatically. I can usually only sleep about 4 hours and it seems to give me very bad nightmares. I never feel more rested. I could sleep all day and still feel lethargic. To be honest I haven't touched GH since an injury. I hate the sides

@Goldenrod @3ml
No matter which script HGH I use, I don't sleep as well. I don't feel more rested but I do have a general 'good' feeling. I fall asleep, wake up several times and never sleep in. I hoped it would provide more rest for recovery but it did not. When I was a 'little' younger and hitting the weights for 45-60 minutes and then going to the MMA room for 45 minutes - I felt I recovered quicker and wasn't as sore. In particular any sparring - I would be back to normal after some nimrod decided to hit at 100% vs 50-60%.
I love the stuff but I agree with @3ml 100%.

Any tips on how to manage the lethargy? Will it change at all at any point? I'm 8 weeks in and I feel like a zombie. I have been drinking alot of coffee but I just want to sleep.

Any tips on how to manage the lethargy? Will it change at all at any point? I'm 8 weeks in and I feel like a zombie. I have been drinking alot of coffee but I just want to sleep.

I’ve got a prescription for Modafinil. 200mg first thing in the AM. I’m a shift worker so it was easy to convince the doc for them.

referring to script HGH:
good:
heal quicker

Bad:

The stuff I'm on improved my sleep without a doubt.. I'm not on scrpipt gh, but you'd think it was the same?

I've never gotten the carpal tunnel with any gh I've used either.

I also take it for injuries and wow.. It's been night and day for me.. I prevously tried peptides for my inflammed elbow and they helped, but didn't completely fix the elbow.. gh has completely fixed it.. Same with my nagging shoulder...

The only thing that seems to help me is giving in to a nap. 20-30 minutes. I know not everyone's work environment allows for that though.

The only thing that seems to help me is giving in to a nap. 20-30 minutes. I know not everyone's work environment allows for that though.
That's seems simple enough. I don't know how guys go 6 months or a year on gh. I'm just 8 weeks into what I thought was going to be 20 weeks and I'm really to pull the plug at 10 weeks.

Reactions: 3ml
That's seems simple enough. I don't know how guys go 6 months or a year on gh. I'm just 8 weeks into what I thought was going to be 20 weeks and I'm really to pull the plug at 10 weeks.
really? the negatives are outweighing the positives that much? how much are you using?