HGH or peptide combo for fat loss?

Furius_Saturninus_Plautia

Trusted Member
I've used hgh plenty of times and always loved it, but I've never ran peptides like MGF, IGF1-LR3, HGH-fraq and the like so I'm wondering If I'm just better off running good hgh instead of a mix of peptides? I'm thinking the answer is hgh lol :)

Hgh hands down

every coach I’ve asked told me peptides was a waste of money

I just started using hgh a few days ago and already see fat loss
You are seeing fat in loss in days from HGH? Even pharmacy HGH takes a long time, maybe you have some magical HGH but I have never heard of HGH that has that kind of reaction in such a short period. I used HGH for over 2 years straight as it is a long term committment. Other times 9 months and yes there is fat loss but it is slow and steady unless you taking high doses with other compounds which I won't discuss as I don't have the knowledge in that area as I won't use those other compounds.

I've used hgh plenty of times and always loved it, but I've never ran peptides like MGF, IGF1-LR3, HGH-fraq and the like so I'm wondering If I'm just better off running good hgh instead of a mix of peptides? I'm thinking the answer is hgh lol :)
hands down pharmacy HGH is better than peptides.

You are seeing fat in loss in days from HGH? Even pharmacy HGH takes a long time, maybe you have some magical HGH but I have never heard of HGH that has that kind of reaction in such a short period. I used HGH for over 2 years straight as it is a long term committment. Other times 9 months and yes there is fat loss but it is slow and steady unless you taking high doses with other compounds which I won't discuss as I don't have the knowledge in that area as I won't use those other compounds.
I’ve never had to wait long periods for hgh to work, I’ve always had positive results within a week. If you’re waiting 9 months for hgh to work, either your diet/training isn’t on point or the hgh isn’t hgh

Last edited:
I’ve never had to wait long periods for hgh to work, I’ve always had positive results within a week. If you’re waiting 9 months for hgh to work, either your diet/training isn’t on point or the hgh isn’t hgh
@Rocky - that comment is ludicrous. My training is fine and my diet provides my correct calories and macros and I make progress on this alone. That being said, anyone who says they are getting results from HGH in a matter of days isn't correct. It is a long term commitment. I didn't say it took 9 months to see results I said I took it for 2 years before and 9 months before and am on another scrip brand now. I see results in a few months but I don't take more than 2 IU's a day.
You may get some sides if you take high doses like water retention or carpel tunnel but you will not see fat loss in days. I'm not going to argue about this anymore as it simply isn't possible. Ask people who know on this board if you think I'm wrong. Ask @3ml, @afflicted, @Taureau if you are going to see fat loss from HGH is a few day.

I'm with Rocky on this one :) When I've run quality hgh I've seen positive results like better sleep and fat loss within the first 2 weeks, but that's only when running a VERY tight ship so to speak.

I'm with Rocky on this one :) When I've run quality hgh I've seen positive results like better sleep and fat loss within the first 2 weeks, but that's only when running a VERY tight ship so to speak.
good for you and you should see some better sleep but the comment was seeing fat lass in a couple days from HGH - not possible. Regardless, I'm done stating my opinion based on this complete foolishness. There is absolutely zero chance scrip HGH will cause fat loss in a couple days. End of story - you clearly don't know what your talking about. You can wait for some guys with experience to chime in if they want to confirm this if you don't believe me.

good for you and you should see some better sleep but the comment was seeing fat lass in a couple days from HGH - not possible. Regardless, I'm done stating my opinion based on this complete foolishness. There is absolutely zero chance scrip HGH will cause fat loss in a couple days. End of story - you clearly don't know what your talking about. You can wait for some guys with experience to chime in if they want to confirm this if you don't believe me.

Can't just agree to disagree eh lol! :p

I agree with @Goldenrod here. No chance you're seeing improvement in body composition in a couple days or even a couple weeks on implementing GH alone.

For me there was always AAS In the mix and slin here and there too. Better sleep was the first thing to show and after a few weeks loosing lbs became easier. That's been my experience with good hgh.

For me there was always AAS In the mix and slin here and there too. Better sleep was the first thing to show and after a few weeks loosing lbs became easier. That's been my experience with good hgh.
I can agree on seeing some better sleep. Too many variables with aas to comment on gh results specifically. AAS, higher dose gh, slin, t4 can have some impressive results when done properly. No doubts there.

@Rocky - that comment is ludicrous. My training is fine and my diet provides my correct calories and macros and I make progress on this alone. That being said, anyone who says they are getting results from HGH in a matter of days isn't correct. It is a long term commitment. I didn't say it took 9 months to see results I said I took it for 2 years before and 9 months before and am on another scrip brand now. I see results in a few months but I don't take more than 2 IU's a day.
You may get some sides if you take high doses like water retention or carpel tunnel but you will not see fat loss in days. I'm not going to argue about this anymore as it simply isn't possible. Ask people who know on this board if you think I'm wrong. Ask @3ml, @afflicted, @Taureau if you are going to see fat loss from HGH is a few day.

ive used hgh on and off since 2014 and I’m well aware of what it does. I see results within a week and they aren’t minor changes. It’s done way more to my body composition than AAS

I have nothing to gain from making this up and it doesn’t make a difference to me whether you disagree or agree, everyone has their right to their own opinion, I’m just speaking on my experience.

Perhaps something about HGH is causing water loss, which might seem like fat loss?

If rocky says he see's results quick then i believe him. Does that mean thats the norm? Obviously not. Theres no point arguing here.
I have no experience with GH cause i married a scottish girl

If rocky says he see's results quick then i believe him. Does that mean thats the norm? Obviously not. Theres no point arguing here.
I have no experience with GH cause i married a scottish girl

I will admit, I normally use hgh in a unconventional way & that may be why I see different results.
Specifically for fat loss I use it IV before cardio/workouts, fasted, and between meals

I never liked using gh subq or IM, I'd get bloated, hold water, insulin resistance would increase

I think in terms of the thread we can all agree hgh is better than peptides though

At 2iu my sides lasted 6 weeks.
Started to see fat loss in that time, but nothing significant.
It’s a modest enhancer at best, and just another cog in a very complex wheel of health management.
I won’t go without it tho, now that I’m in my 40’s. TRT & HGH go together like butter & toast ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk