HGH morning or night to prevent initial tiredness?

iron sing

Trusted Member
Guys i will be starting 2iu nordi in a week. i now train fasted in the morning and have my pre workout and sip on eaa/hbcd intra workout. when i ran it last year i had bad fatigue. should i start pinning it in morning or night? it eventually went away but i dont care if im tired as long as i can get my workout out of the way.

so logically i was thinking of taking it in the am and by the time I am done training the fatigue may or may not kick in? i know in the past taking it at night made it hard to get out of bed lol.

Maybe try post workout? That way if you do get fatigue it's after your workout window. Really though it is goal dependant and at your dose any time of day is beneficial so whatever works best with your schedule.

I know I had bad lethargy on Genos anything over 2iu and I was ready for a nap. Be sure to check your sugars after your gh shot. High sugars over 8 can make you feel tired and sluggish, very similiar to low sugars I've found (I'm diabetic) so something to be weary of with gh and the insulin resistance that comes with it

GH lowers your glucose post injection via conversion to igf-1 in the liver. and raises it long term.

Guys i will be starting 2iu nordi in a week. i now train fasted in the morning and have my pre workout and sip on eaa/hbcd intra workout. when i ran it last year i had bad fatigue. should i start pinning it in morning or night? it eventually went away but i dont care if im tired as long as i can get my workout out of the way.

so logically i was thinking of taking it in the am and by the time I am done training the fatigue may or may not kick in? i know in the past taking it at night made it hard to get out of bed lol.
How old are you and what are your reasons for taking the HGH? I took script GH long term @ 1-2 IU's for health/anti-aging and was pleased with the added benefits of quicker healing. I'm over 40 so I took Sero and Geno's at night before bed and no it didn't make me sleep any better. If anything it messed up my sleep. I agree with @3ml - who says the same thing about GH and sleep.

I also tried it first thing in the morning and it didn't make me tired either and went up to 3 IU's a day. I never tried Norditropin - I tried Sero, Geno's and Huma and found all to be similar in side effects.

I know two guys who have forgot more about GH than I know and can ask them if they don't see this post.

Good luck

I really never found a way to get around the fatigue.
Although 2 units doesn’t bother me but when I go 4 or above I need an afternoon nap. It can eventually get to the point I want to do nothing.

GH definitely fucks with my ability to have a good sleep, so that’s one reason for it. I don’t know if the rest of it comes from fucking up your sugar levels or that you are carrying extra water and weight, or you are growing and you need sleep to grow. Likely a combo of everything.
Only thing you can really do is power through with your mind.

5 second rule
Get after it

Gh didn't affect my sleep, it just made it hard to get out of bed the first 4-6 weeks. it did go away, but i just asking if i can mitigate that somehow?

i am taking it for all things GH does being 40 now, and just to help with lipolysis, won't be going higher than 2-3 iu for 6 months.

thanks.

Even tho almost everyone say the fatigue will go away at some point, for me after a year on minimum 5iu ED, it never did. Anything above 5iu, no matter at what time I pin or if I split, I get fatigue for 24h and can barely function even if drinking lots of coffee. Only way to fight it for me is to take no more than 5iu, right before dinner, and always take coffee or some ephedrine the next day. If I take it in the AM or right before bed, I'll be tired during the day even with the stims. Still functional at 5iu but you know you're not at your 100% and I hate that feeling.

I wonder how the pros take so much and not drag ass? lol.

i have good sucess with optitropin, but fatigue was my main complaint. Would this still happen with Nortditropin i don't want to pay the extra money for that as i did get results with optitropin.

is norditropin much better than optitropn in general or just less sides?

My experience is still limited and I've only ever gone to 4ius. However I've tried morning, pre workout, and before bed.

I've found pre workout to be the best for fatigue(for me) and I usually lift around 5pm. Then go back, have dinner, and I'd crash hard. Only down side of that is the gf would be there waiting for my pants to come off as I'm out cold on the couch.

i have good sucess with optitropin, but fatigue was my main complaint. Would this still happen with Nortditropin i don't want to pay the extra money for that as i did get results with optitropin.

I find fatigue on pharma less pronounced than generics
That being said 2 iu shouldn’t give you much issue

Honestly I have no idea but life must suck. Some of them must take stronger stuff to get thru the day for sure. You can clearly notice they are sometimes very slow and appear dumb on some video, for example Kevin Levrone M3 movie... high hgh combined with tren neurologic damage must be a nightmare to endure...

Stimulants? Not an accusation but a possibility