hgh law

Evil Spock

Trusted Member
could hgh be legally sent to canadians if the package included all the paperwork? eg. directions of use, monograph, prescription from a doctor...
i doesnt seem to be controlled like steroids. if hgh is legal in canada for off label use, couldnt a mexican clinic write a canadian a script for any creative reason?

I've started researching HGH as an option. At my age, 2iu's a day can't hurt. Wouldn't mind throwing it in for a year to see how it goes....

I've heard you can fly down for a holiday, they'll provide script and cooler/ice pack for the day you depart....

I do this every few months, I fly down to the states and pick up my "enhancement" prescriptions. My HRT doc down there will prescribe up to 400mg per week of test, with deca and primo on top of it. And hgh to if I request it and I'm only early 30s. They are willing to push the envelope of anabolics a lot more then Canada is willing. They always give a written physicians note and prescription documentation for the boarder, never had any issues.

My trt doc here in Canada only prescribes up to 175mg per week. So it's worth while for myself to pop down couple times a year for extra goodies and enchance my therapy while still under doctored supervision. My doc here thinks it's wrong, but not a lot he can do about it lol

To answer your shipping question, no. No company will be able to ship across the border as far as I understand because of legality issues. You have to have a address down there to recieve the parcel at and be willing to travel for it. But crossing with it in your possession is totally legal with a script.

I do this every few months, I fly down to the states and pick up my "enhancement" prescriptions. My HRT doc down there will prescribe up to 400mg per week of test, with deca and primo on top of it. And hgh to if I request it and I'm only early 30s. They are willing to push the envelope of anabolics a lot more then Canada is willing. They always give a written physicians note and prescription documentation for the boarder, never had any issues.

My trt doc here in Canada only prescribes up to 175mg per week. So it's worth while for myself to pop down couple times a year for extra goodies and enchance my therapy while still under doctored supervision. My doc here thinks it's wrong, but not a lot he can do about it lol

To answer your shipping question, no. No company will be able to ship across the border as far as I understand because of legality issues. You have to have a address down there to recieve the parcel at and be willing to travel for it. But crossing with it in your possession is totally legal with a script.
dont they ask why you got a script from the states and not Canada, if your not dual rez, are Canadians allowed to get medical RX from other countries?

I know TRT doctors in the US will prescribe testosterone, nandrolone and in some cases anavar. Plus Hgh.

I was under the impression that Primo is illegal in the US to sell or market.

So you currently have a US script for primo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dont they ask why you got a script from the states and not Canada, if your not dual rez, are Canadians allowed to get medical RX from other countries?
I'm not duel res. You are legally allowed to bring back up to 3 months of prescription medication with you from another country so long as it's given by a doctor. Although I've brought back up to 6 at a time. Boarders and customs have never even looked at it once, they see Rx with my name on it, and don't blink twice. And yes, you can get a script in another country. My private canadian insurance even covers the trt cost as its deemed essential for quality of life as per the doctors medical note. There is nothing illegal or gray about it, it's just a loophole a lot of people don't know.

As for primo, it was just passed officially at the clinic I go this past month. The compounding pharmacy doesn't have it ready to go yet so I won't have a rx until my next trip down in the new year. But spoke with my doctor it is available he said. Until then it's Nandrolone and test.

My insurance company asked why I saught out of country treatment and I was completely honest I said because they specialize & cater to my lifestyle and they have a much higher standard of care for hormone replacement with much broader therapy options. After all its our decision who we seek medical care and treatment from.

Last edited:
I know TRT doctors in the US will prescribe testosterone, nandrolone and in some cases anavar. Plus Hgh.

I was under the impression that Primo is illegal in the US to sell or market.

So you currently have a US script for primo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know several people in the US (I am a duel citizen) that work with a TRT doc and say the same @Oldguyjiujitsu regarding the nandrolone and oxandrolone and GH. Never once have I heard of Primo being part of a TRT package but I would think a TRT doc would rather prescribe Primo over Nandrolone for the free test/sex drive boost.

I know several people in the US (I am a duel citizen) that work with a TRT doc and say the same @Oldguyjiujitsu regarding the nandrolone and oxandrolone and GH. Never once have I heard of Primo being part of a TRT package but I would think a TRT doc would rather prescribe Primo over Nandrolone for the free test/sex drive boost.
Agree. I got a cousin in the US that goes to a good TRT clinic. I will have to reach out see what he says about his ability to get Primo. This would be an interesting development. I am kinda shocked as i heard TRT clinics in the US are getting more scrutiny under the current government.

I have also heard they are under major scrutiny. I think they are blinded by greed and the chase of the all mighty dollar, but im not complaining lol. Until their government comes down with the hammer I'll be continuing advanced trt treatment as long as I can. Hoping Canada will one day follow

could hgh be legally sent to canadians if the package included all the paperwork? eg. directions of use, monograph, prescription from a doctor...
i doesnt seem to be controlled like steroids. if hgh is legal in canada for off label use, couldnt a mexican clinic write a canadian a script for any creative reason?
I believe...HGH, can not be shipped in Quebec, it is controlled and available via prescription only at Pharmacy

of course they are... But you're just thinking about gear and working around our Canadian system. But if you get sick in any country, say a skin infection. You can visit a doctor and have them prescribe antibiotics.