HGH headache/nausea/migraine like?

kryogen

Trusted Member
Started HGH 2 units before bed a week ago, waking up with really bad headaches that last most of the day. It's migraine like, with nausea.

Anyone else had this happen? I'm prone to migraines but that is under control with other meds, but it seems like the gh is screwing this up.

Maybe I should try to inject morning, or reduce dose to 1.5?

Anyone else?

I never had the headache s but I had everything else and my hands where numb all the time at the end of it unless your running pharma primo is a better option IMO and a little cheaper

I never had the headache s but I had everything else and my hands where numb all the time at the end of it unless your running pharma primo is a better option IMO and a little cheaper
Looks like the primo is giving me liver pain even with 100mg a week…. I’m sick of this. Seems like I cant do anything else than pharma prescribed trt. Or its the gh but its unlikely. I’ll stop the primo and see. Damn…. My liver really does not tolerate aas it seems.

Started HGH 2 units before bed a week ago, waking up with really bad headaches that last most of the day. It's migraine like, with nausea.

Anyone else had this happen? I'm prone to migraines but that is under control with other meds, but it seems like the gh is screwing this up.

Maybe I should try to inject morning, or reduce dose to 1.5?

Anyone else?
What brand of GH is causing you these problems

2 units - you mean 2 iu’s
Same…. IU (international unit): An international unit (IU) is an internationally accepted amount of a substance. This type of measure is used for the fat-soluble vitamins (such as vitamins A, D and E) and certain hormones, enzymes, and biologicals (such as vaccines).Mar. 29, 2021

Reactions: 3ml
What brand of GH is causing you these problems
Optitropin 12iux10 kit. Grey top vials. Just bought from dracorex.

Or its the primo lowering my estrogen too much causing me morning headaches/migraines like pre trt. I had a huge headache problem before trt due to low e2. I’ll just stop the primo and continue the gh, i will know in a week or so if the headaches and liver tenderness continue or not. Then ill try to add the primo later if its gone and see how it goes i guess.

for some reason pharma test is ok, but im very sensitive to other aas and almost everything gives me a headache…..

Last edited:
Ah
Same…. IU (international unit): An international unit (IU) is an internationally accepted amount of a substance. This type of measure is used for the fat-soluble vitamins (such as vitamins A, D and E) and certain hormones, enzymes, and biologicals (such as vaccines).Mar. 29, 2021
Ah I was just clarifying you werent referring to just syringe units

In all the years of taking HGH (all prescription), never had a headache/nausea or bad side effect except for increased BP for a month or two and sleep issues.
I would stop the HGH completely and see if your headaches go away and you now have your answer. If that gives you the answer, you could start reintroducing it at .5 IU increments increased weekly to test the waters. Nothing against Opti in the least but keep in mind we all have different systems and you may not do well with that brand.

In all the years of taking HGH (all prescription), never had a headache/nausea or bad side effect except for increased BP for a month or two and sleep issues.
I would stop the HGH completely and see if your headaches go away and you now have your answer. If that gives you the answer, you could start reintroducing it at .5 IU increments increased weekly to test the waters. Nothing against Opti in the least but keep in mind we all have different systems and you may not do well with that brand.
Well I stopped the primo, tested 2 iu yesterday evening, same thing, totally fine yesterday evening, really bad headache this morning.

I'm very sensitive to headaches/migraines and before trt and meds that was a major problem. I would go to bed fine and wake up with a debilitating headache.... Looks like the hgh injections before bed are giving me the problem again.

I'll try injecting in the morning, that way maybe the gh peak will have time to pass and it won't cause a sleep headache the next night.
I'll try and report.

Been 9 days on gh, seems to me like my feet hurt less but I will see in the next weeks how it keeps improving or not.

Do you guys inject eod to prevent reduction of natural gh?

IMO I'm pretty sure its not the GH. I went as high as 10iu ED for a while, no headache. Only severe fatigue and water retention. Sometimes water retention will increase BP and give you headache tho, but not at 2iu...
How many liters of water do you drink during the day and right before bed?
May sound stupid, but if your headaches are only in the morning, I would bet you simply get dehydrated thru the night.. Whenever I get headache upon waking up, it's either because I had too much alcohol the night before or didn't drink enough water, or both. Aim for at least 4-5 liters of water during the day, and consume 500ml to 1L of water right before bed. It's only slightly annoying because as soon as you wake up you have the urge to go take a leak, but at least you ensure your body stays hydrated while it heals itself when you're sleeping. Especially if you just started GH pre bed, sounds like bro science but maybe your body needs more water then before because of that in order to exerce its effects.

IMO I'm pretty sure its not the GH. I went as high as 10iu ED for a while, no headache. Only severe fatigue and water retention. Sometimes water retention will increase BP and give you headache tho, but not at 2iu...
How many liters of water do you drink during the day and right before bed?
May sound stupid, but if your headaches are only in the morning, I would bet you simply get dehydrated thru the night.. Whenever I get headache upon waking up, it's either because I had too much alcohol the night before or didn't drink enough water, or both. Aim for at least 4-5 liters of water during the day, and consume 500ml to 1L of water right before bed. It's only slightly annoying because as soon as you wake up you have the urge to go take a leak, but at least you ensure your body stays hydrated while it heals itself when you're sleeping. Especially if you just started GH pre bed, sounds like bro science but maybe your body needs more water then before because of that in order to exerce its effects.
Already drinking a lot of water, but I'll try injecting in the morning instead of before bed, and see if it helps.

Well I stopped the primo, tested 2 iu yesterday evening, same thing, totally fine yesterday evening, really bad headache this morning.

I'm very sensitive to headaches/migraines and before trt and meds that was a major problem. I would go to bed fine and wake up with a debilitating headache.... Looks like the hgh injections before bed are giving me the problem again.

I'll try injecting in the morning, that way maybe the gh peak will have time to pass and it won't cause a sleep headache the next night.
I'll try and report.

Been 9 days on gh, seems to me like my feet hurt less but I will see in the next weeks how it keeps improving or not.

Do you guys inject eod to prevent reduction of natural gh?
Morning,

I doubt very much you are seeing anything from 9 days of HGH in terms of healing, fat loss or muscle gain. HGH by itself in moderate doses is a compound that is a 6 month commitment and 12 would be best. Unless you really know about when to take other compounds, take specific macros, etc. and use higher doses (which I don't) because I won't take those other compounds you won't see anything or feel anything for a while.
It has been explained to me and I read the protocols of guys who know how to do it safely but it isn't for me.
No, I don't inject EOD or go 5 days on / 2 off to protect natural production. I only take low dose over a long term - 6-12 months and use it 7 days a week. If I wasn't taking 2 IU to take me back to what a 20 year would be producing, I would consider 5 days on and 2 off but as I already mentioned, I won't mess with some of the compounds required when you take high doses.

I would still stop the GH and see if the headaches go away and I agree on the earlier comment on hydration.

Good luck getting this sorted out.

Morning,

I doubt very much you are seeing anything from 9 days of HGH in terms of healing, fat loss or muscle gain. HGH by itself in moderate doses is a compound that is a 6 month commitment and 12 would be best. Unless you really know about when to take other compounds, take specific macros, etc. and use higher doses (which I don't) because I won't take those other compounds you won't see anything or feel anything for a while.
It has been explained to me and I read the protocols of guys who know how to do it safely but it isn't for me.
No, I don't inject EOD or go 5 days on / 2 off to protect natural production. I only take low dose over a long term - 6-12 months and use it 7 days a week. If I wasn't taking 2 IU to take me back to what a 20 year would be producing, I would consider 5 days on and 2 off but as I already mentioned, I won't mess with some of the compounds required when you take high doses.

I would still stop the GH and see if the headaches go away and I agree on the earlier comment on hydration.

Good luck getting this sorted out.
I tried the 2iu morning, 4 hours later it felt like a head rush, and 2 hours later I had a pounding headache.
I reduced to 1iu before bed and it's fine.

So I'll keep it at 1iu while I sort my bp issues out. Doing the 24h test now, it's shit.... best I get is 140/90 and worse is like 180/110. Will be on bp meds. Once my bp is under control, I'll try 1.5 iu and see, then 2. Probably won't take more than 2 though.

I just started a thread it got buried pretty quick but I wanted to dig around and ask guys preference on timing for GH anyways as I’m not sure I’m getting the most out of mine? I find I take it earlier than I mean to often; I’m trying to get it about an hour and a half before bed? But I guess subcutaneous dispersal and ingestion time is over a period of like up to 12 hours anyways? So I’m not sure if I’m wasting some of it due to the natural pulse id get at night?

I tried the 2iu morning, 4 hours later it felt like a head rush, and 2 hours later I had a pounding headache.
I reduced to 1iu before bed and it's fine.

So I'll keep it at 1iu while I sort my bp issues out. Doing the 24h test now, it's shit.... best I get is 140/90 and worse is like 180/110. Will be on bp meds. Once my bp is under control, I'll try 1.5 iu and see, then 2. Probably won't take more than 2 though.
If you are getting BP readings of 180/110, I would be at the ER. If your serious and your BP is that high regularly get your ass to a doctor and get medication. Supplements may help you get off the medication but that is a decision you have to make. I would work with a doc until I was successful getting into a lower range.

How heavy are you? Do you do any cardio? I'm sure these questions have been asked so apologies if I am repeating a previous discussion but you are in hypertensive crisis and may be damaging your blood vessels.

You mention will be on BP meds - you used the word will, why aren't you on them now? If there is any chance HGH is causing your BP to hit those kind of numbers, stop taking the GH.

If you are getting BP readings of 180/110, I would be at the ER. If your serious and your BP is that high regularly get your ass to a doctor and get medication. Supplements may help you get off the medication but that is a decision you have to make. I would work with a doc until I was successful getting into a lower range.

How heavy are you? Do you do any cardio? I'm sure these questions have been asked so apologies if I am repeating a previous discussion but you are in hypertensive crisis and may be damaging your blood vessels.

You mention will be on BP meds - you used the word will, why aren't you on them now? If there is any chance HGH is causing your BP to hit those kind of numbers, stop taking the GH.
37, 140 pounds, small bones, active. slim, 10-12% bodyfat.

I don't know I've been telling my dr for years that my bp was high. (before it was like 127/83 to 140/90 so she didn't care much.) It's worse on trt since a year and a half, and it gets really bad when I add other aas. She doesn't seem to care much. Last visit I insisted to get meds, she asked for a 24h BP test that I am doing now. Will get the readings this PM at the pharmacy. My dr is still on vacation for the next week, will call early first week of august for an appointment and meds. Can't go faster than that. Best bp I get is 140/90, the worse I get is like 180/110 yes. I know it's bad, I can't just take pills I don't have yet.... not going to the ER, they will make me wait like 12 hours, take my bp, will be like 160/95 and they will tell me to call my family dr.

If your BP is that high and the ER says call your family doc I’d be going to a different hospital. Those types of blood pressure readings are way too high and should always be considered an emergency. Sadly if you’re consistently that high you’ll eventually have a massive MI or most likely stroke out.

I wouldn’t be wasting any more time screwing around. Be persistent. The longer you wait the more sideways things will get. I’ve worked in the medical field for 15 years. You need to be your own advocate and push.
Please be safe and sort this out. I hate coming back to see this thread and reading that your BP is crazy high. It’s a hypertensive crisis that will definitely get worse.

Be well and safe my friend.

Bro that BP is unbeliably out of whack; you should come off PEDS In general til you sort that out..