HGH experiences...

How do you mean?

My T4 and t4 levels are perfect.

Only difference is I have zero TSH,
Which is pointless anyways.

Actually its beneficial in every way and one of the main reasons I was able to go from fat slob to in shape in 1 year flat.(While adding 4 or 5 inches back onto my arms)

I need to cut?
Up my daily T3 yo 50mcg and up T4 to 150.... I'm not an energetic and eating machine.

Time to bulk up?
Cut T3 to 12.5 and T4 to 74 Mcg and I throw on mass like it's going out of style (as I dont have to eat 5k calories to put on muscle...
My maintenance becomes 2000 calories... and I can grow HARD off of 3k.

So actually very beneficial.

I would NOT recomend it to anyone
Doing what I do will totally destroy a healthy thyroid.

Its quit dangerous unless your thyroid is already dead.

wow very interesting stuff
btw do you know anything about reverse t3

So I've been taking Hgh on and off for the last 4 years.
I've used blue tops from China, the hgh from the "top brands" in my country and norditropin. I've only ever had bloods done on the nordi (didn't check hgh values just tested IGF) and they were extremely high. I'll ask the missus if she still had the lab report on file.

The blue tops and other ugl "gh" definitely wasn't gh. Started on the blue tops. When I started I was doing 5iu daily, didn't notice anything and went up to 10iu daily. Still didn't notice anything. I used to get more results from peptides like ghrp6 and cjc then the "actual gh". Anyway, after the blue tops I got my hands on 6 10mg pens norditropin. I started at 4iu daily but had to back down to 2.5iu within 3days. Side effects like carpel tunnel (my hands were extremely numb, I dropped my phone all the time. Could barely hold a barbell haha). On 2.5 iu results were magic, nothing like the blue tops.
Nails grew extremely fast, sleep was great. Muscle had a full look and just felt great. It made it very hard to pick up weight, it was like the more I ate the leaner I got.

After the pens were done got 100iu of "good quality" gh from a "trusted source" long story short, same as the blue tops.

I've been using norditropin ever since. Currently doing 4iu daily but had to build up to this dosage.

What gh does for me is basically enables me to eat an extremely high amount of calories and a bit of insulin and stay lean. I can have a cheatmeals daily and still maintain sub 10 bf. About 13% now but that's after 6weeks of eating a lot of garbage on top of my normal meals daily with the whole covid lockdown thing. It's a great compound, just wish it was a bit cheaper.

Phill93

No worries brother,

I have Hashimoto's Thyroiditis which has led to acute Hypothyroidism.

So I can crush T3 like skittles
I have hypothyroidism also, on 225 mg syntroid a day. I`m mid blas on GH right now, and not seeing any big benefits, tren and anavar make me look better to be honest.

You can't compare generic GH to pharma GH. 2 different products in my opinion. Sure you can get some good generics, but they will never compare to legit pharma. If you're not seeing results from your GH and it's generic, I think that's your issue more than anything.
I gradually increased my dose over the last 4 months. Now I've been on 6iu of pharma GH for a month. Doing 9 months total. All pharma GH. I think in total I collected around 2000IU. Was not EASY nor CHEAP to do.

I've had to add T4 to keep my levels up. And insulin to help manage glucose levels. I've added test and primo in the last month and my results have been amazing lately. It's the little differences you notice. The changes in muscle shapes( not just larger, but the shape), your bone structure changes, my skin is tighter, healthier skin and hair. Overall body composition greatly improved compared to AAS alone.
For me GH has been more complicated than any other AAS cycle I've run. But I love it. If you think you're gonna just do a bunch of GH and get massive, it's not gonna happen. And if you think you can run high doses of hgh and not use T4 or some sort of glucose management to control your sugar levels, you will also be dissapointed.
As for sugar control, Berberine was a life saver for a long time. There is also plenty of studies showing Berberine increases IGF-1 production, unlike Metformin which inhibits it. It would drop me in range within 30mins usually. Worked great 4iu and under. Decent at 5iu. Not really at 6iu. If I wanted to continue with GH, I had no choice but you use some slin.

@Kanon pretty much sums up my experience... Except I've never gone as high as 6.
4iu works perfectly fine for me. I can't justify spending any more money on gear haha. I just use mine with insulin...

Aren't you feeling lethargic during the day? How do you dose your gh if I may ask?
I split mine 2 iu post workout with my insulin and another 2iu before bed but the first shot tends to make me very tired so have to take caffein/ephadrine. If I eat high carb meals it's even worse šŸ˜‚ tend to do breakfast with just protein and fats, pre workout carbs and protein, post workout carbs and protein. After that I have a snack meal with whey and a large fruit salad before switching to protein and fat meals. If I eat high carb meals I can't keep my eyes open.

@Kanon pretty much sums up my experience... Except I've never gone as high as 6.
4iu works perfectly fine for me. I can't justify spending any more money on gear haha. I just use mine with insulin...

Aren't you feeling lethargic during the day? How do you dose your gh if I may ask?

I noticed a big difference going from 4-6iu personally. I'm not sure if I would try any higher than that though. At first I was really tired. And still some days it hits me and I gotta take a nap. But either I got use to it or it doesn't seem to effect me to bad that way. Different brands will effect me in different ways. Some brands make me very very tired, some give me tons of energy. I use Syn torch and nordic flame and a couple coffees and I'm set til dinner, then after I'm useless usually... lol

My dosing for gh goes 3iu first thing around 630am. Then 3iu around 130-2pm. I usually work out twice a day. Cardio in the AM. 1hr after my first 3iu. Weights in the afternoon. 30mins to 1hr after my last 3iu.

When stopping GH, how long do most find it takes to return to a state of 'normal'? I've only been doing one kit, at the most 1iu/day. It was originally purchased for spot injections for recovery purposes, but I decided to run it at a low dose to see how I felt. A small amount does make a nice difference.

When stopping GH, how long do most find it takes to return to a state of 'normal'? I've only been doing one kit, at the most 1iu/day. It was originally purchased for spot injections for recovery purposes, but I decided to run it at a low dose to see how I felt. A small amount does make a nice difference.
what benefits are you seeing

Nails pretty much stop growing as fast and some of the water goes away within the first week or so in my experience but I've never really had a long time "off" since I started using it.