HGH causing night sweats?

Furius_Saturninus_Plautia

Trusted Member
So yesterday I started my zptropin at 3iu and last night I must have sweat out a good 2 litre worth. I haven't had a night sweat like this since I first started tren back in my 20's lol. I soaked thru 4 pillows last night, but they at least can go in the dryer.....my bed however needs a blow dryer! Has anyone else experienced this at all from hgh? Just curious :)

It sounds like your body is rejecting it and naturally trying to come out of your system that’s jest my experience overall from anything that my body is not used to.

never experienced such a thing nor heard of such a reaction. ive injected hgh that has spoiled. didnt have the reaction you had.
you could try another vial. maybe you came down with something and it was unrelated.

Last edited:
never experienced such a thing nor heard of such a reaction. ive injected hgh that has spoiled. didnt have the reaction you had.
you could try another vial. maybe you came down with something and it was unrelated.

I'm also running tren so I'm thinking it could just be regular tren sweats, but the gh is for sure good.

This happened to me when I was using igf-1, heart would be racing too.

I’d guess it’s the tren

Should of said you're on tren to start with lol. It's the tren. I wouldn't sweat it 😉

No sweating last night and my room was slightly warmer than the previous night. I've been running tren-ace almost 2 months now with no night sweats at all so I find it very odd that the same day I start hgh again I end up soaking my bed :unsure: It could have been an immune response as @Annika mentioned, kind of like test flu. Stuff like this just makes me curious is all 🤪