HGH advice set me straight please

It is weird how many of us are vastly different, 5 ius gives me a nice full look and feel and my appetite rises significantly. I can nap, but definitely not extra tired or tranq feeling. I am hyper by nature and a lot of energy, it doesnt affect that aspect. I get crazy hand pumps writing with a pen, or working the ol ladies g spot for some squirt action, i get a fucken wicked forearm pump and need to tap out until it subsides, but she gets greedy with the gushers anyway, turns her mediaeval in ways, rawr, that is the only negative thus far. Several weeks in now 5 days per week...

That's why it's hard for me to want to give advice to anyone because their response could be so vastly different. We all have to play around with these compounds to test our limits, what level of sides we can tolerate, and where we pass the point of diminishing returns

For ex I can take more Tren than anyone I know, it does not do me any good so I dont do it, but I've tested it. No way I'd tell anyone else to do what I can as it could ruin their life and lives of those around them if it went sideways.

The forearm pump is no joke. I wont get into details cuz we'll derail this topic as usual, but there are a couple positions I tell wifey to focus and get there fast cuz I can't hold it, lol!

That's why it's hard for me to want to give advice to anyone because their response could be so vastly different. We all have to play around with these compounds to test our limits, what level of sides we can tolerate, and where we pass the point of diminishing returns

For ex I can take more Tren than anyone I know, it does not do me any good so I dont do it, but I've tested it. No way I'd tell anyone else to do what I can as it could ruin their life and lives of those around them if it went sideways.

The forearm pump is no joke. I wont get into details cuz we'll derail this topic as usual, but there are a couple positions I tell wifey to focus and get there fast cuz I can't hold it, lol!
Always follow up with an IMHO, or IME, imho, its good to put things out there, i try not to tell anyone what to do, but what i have done. I get what you mean though.
Its good imho to share the good, bad and ugly...

That may be a possibility, some folks like @3bills and a few others i believe can run that high or higher with not too much issues...
Maybe i am turning into a petrified mass...lol...fossil town next...lol
Anyone I know that can take a lot and not get fucked over with sides all have very advanced physiques so I think my theory is right. I’m just not big enough to handle a big dose I’ll review this in two years hahah cus I do a cycle of 375 test once a year.

Is anyone here running GH on an insulin protocol as well? It's not something I want to experiment with again as it was a real rollercoaster ride, but I still am curious...

And how about pinning AM vs PM, fasted or not? I pin PM before bed, and I try to do so 3 to 4 hours after my last meal to get it in on the fasted transition, but I'm not always able to get this timing right. I also like a protein shot before bed so not sure if that affects things negatively or not?

Morning fasted is self explanatory, but if pinning fasted PM how long after your last meal do you pin your GH ... 3 to 4 hours?

Ya using cardarine during my cycle got my bloods after when my test was still so I assumed my lipids and cholesterol would be looking like shit but nah it’s flawless. I think cardarine played a part forsure obviously diet and cardio but I think gw played a part forsure
You've got me convinced!
I'm going to add this in for 4 to 6 weeks just at 10mg per day.
The more I read about this the more interesting it becomes.
I won't stack it with other sarms at this point though.

You've got me convinced!
I'm going to add this in for 4 to 6 weeks just at 10mg per day.
The more I read about this the more interesting it becomes.
I won't stack it with other sarms at this point though.
I purchased some my last stock up of gear. I am thinking of using soon as well. The cancer thing is a little unsettling though. The rest sounds good.

I purchased some my last stock up of gear. I am thinking of using soon as well. The cancer thing is a little unsettling though. The rest sounds good.
Thats what caught my attention first!.(cancer)
The mice where subjected to extremely high doses that were the equivalent to 65mg a day for an 80kg human (12w). Thats pretty huge considering the dose thats recommended is 10mg to 20mg per day.
It seems a lot of the same information is repeated through the information from different sources. The last compiled information I was reading had compared it to taking 65mgs of var for the same time and the toxic effects it presented.
I figured I'll keep reading, bring some in and if I'm feeling the same way I'll give it a go.
The effects on the lipids and cardiovascular system are the driver behind my curiosity. The reduction in visceral fat as well.

Thats what caught my attention first!.(cancer)
The mice where subjected to extremely high doses that were the equivalent to 65mg a day for an 80kg human (12w). Thats pretty huge considering the dose thats recommended is 10mg to 20mg per day.
It seems a lot of the same information is repeated through the information from different sources. The last compiled information I was reading had compared it to taking 65mgs of var for the same time and the toxic effects it presented.
I figured I'll keep reading, bring some in and if I'm feeling the same way I'll give it a go.
The effects on the lipids and cardiovascular system are the driver behind my curiosity. The reduction in visceral fat as well.
Yes it seems it could be beneficial for the heart........

Guys coming back to Canada pretty soon need some advice is Opti still the same quality as before? I’ve been away for like 8 months last time I was there it was good! Any changes?

Guys coming back to Canada pretty soon need some advice is Opti still the same quality as before? I’ve been away for like 8 months last time I was there it was good! Any changes?
It's only been approximately 1 month that I've been using Opti hgh so it's a little early for me to say exactly.
The presentation is excellent, nicely packed puck, dissolves very well with no residue.
I noticed a slight sleep disturbance for the first couple of weeks. I pin at night a couple hours after my last meal. 2iu.
I'm extremely dry looking and very vascular but this most likely the Mast thats keeping my dry.
I've just bumped up to 3iu as of last night.

4iu was my sweet spot

When I tried running at 6iu I was a zombie and tired all the time because I’d sleep like absolute shit

Training was a struggle cause I’d get home from work and have to nap for an hour or two and then id wake up groggy and even more tired

Personal experience I know my GH sides are too brutal past 4iu, my hands are numb as shit and I’m always tired

However I am not you so maybe you have a different experience and can handle more GH than I can
Howlong did you run it at 4iu

What results did you find after 6 months of 4iu I only ram growth once ranged from 3-6 as I felt it out I think I ran about 4-5 months was a fanstastic finished product but I don’t know howmuch was the gh and howmuch was everything else I was putting into the cut

I’m at 3iu and I’m always tired I tried higher but my forearms and ankles were sore as fuck constantly 3iu is a good spot imo, if I go higher again it will be short blasts and even than I feel the sides outweigh the benefit, rd rather run lower for longer
How long were you taking until you felt these side effects? I’m day 9 of 4iu injected in two shots (morning and evening)

In my peak I was running 4-10iu daily for about 4 years consecutively. Sometimes even more, but I didn't notice much effect after about 8iu was the diminishing effect threshold.

Blood pressure meds, beta blockers, thyroid replacement, insulin we're all essentially musts along side Hgh at those doses. Be fully educated with a proper on board physician is all I can say. Be ready to intervene with health parameter modulation through medical practices 110%.

Would I recommend it no, even to athletes I coach 3-4iu is more then enough for most average joes unless it is you're entire life.

I’m on a 3iu morning/3iu evening schedule. Used to do 5iu once in the morning and I would get numb hands, sleepy arm, carpel tunnel, and arthritis-like pain in my finger joints plus more pain if I pressed on the joints or held on to heavy dumbbells. With the split dose I don’t get these sides any longer. I added an extra 3iu as a third dose once and I had the same type of sides from that one time use.

I found this to be very interesting. Tell us what you think.