HGH advice set me straight please

Cain

Trusted Member
Need some direction please

Optitropin Black tops 120iu

I'll mix 1.2ml to keep the math simple but I can't decide and need some input.
I know what way I'm leaning.

4iu or 6iu per day ? What do you guys suggest?

I'm not using for fat loss so no am pins
Hypertrophy is the goal so pm pin before bed.

Currently
73 inches tall
218lbs
48 years
4 day split yet still at the gym 6 days with fillers for core work and grip work ( hand was crushed years ago)

Currently on cycle
Matrix gear
400mg test e
400mg Mast e
200mg NPP

My thoughts are this.
4iu per day for the first month to determine how well I handle any sides should they arise.
Then bump to 6iu afterwards or say fuck it and just do 6iu now?
It's been 10 plus years since I've used HGH. I kinda feel like the kid in the candy store with greedy intentions..
Not knowing how strong this product is, I don't want to over do things if it's not necessary.
TIA

4iu was my sweet spot

When I tried running at 6iu I was a zombie and tired all the time because I’d sleep like absolute shit

Training was a struggle cause I’d get home from work and have to nap for an hour or two and then id wake up groggy and even more tired

Personal experience I know my GH sides are too brutal past 4iu, my hands are numb as shit and I’m always tired

However I am not you so maybe you have a different experience and can handle more GH than I can

Likely 4 iu will fuck with your life. Poor sleep and carpal tunnel. Try 3 iu 5 days a week for a bit and see how you handle that. GH at higher doses is ok if you don't have a job and can sleep your day away, but if you have a life to live good luck on 6 iu.

4 iu Opti to start imo is over

big time 4iu to start for me would fuckin suck.
I’m at 3iu and I’m always tired I tried higher but my forearms and ankles were sore as fuck constantly 3iu is a good spot imo, if I go higher again it will be short blasts and even than I feel the sides outweigh the benefit, rd rather run lower for longer

I’m at 3iu and I’m always tired I tried higher but my forearms and ankles were sore as fuck constantly 3iu is a good spot imo, if I go higher again it will be short blasts and even than I feel the sides outweigh the benefit, rd rather run lower for longer
Ya I was up to 4 but I scaled back to 3 along side a trt dose of test. 4 was to much for me even after building up to it for 6 months. Tbh I think 2 is my sweet spot

This is great information guys!
I appreciate the feed back and I'll most likely start at 2iu and take it from there. I don't need to push anything and it will stretch out what I have even longer!

I'm a shitty sleeper as it is and I don't want to jeopardize what little I do get. Lately I've started feel better with sleep so I really don't need to screw with it.
I sure don't need any added body aches, I have enough of those already! lol
Thank you for the information 🙏

This is great information guys!
I appreciate the feed back and I'll most likely start at 2iu and take it from there. I don't need to push anything and it will stretch out what I have even longer!

I'm a shitty sleeper as it is and I don't want to jeopardize what little I do get. Lately I've started feel better with sleep so I really don't need to screw with it.
I sure don't need any added body aches, I have enough of those already! lol
Thank you for the information 🙏
Not sure if your running this for injury repair or strictly to get leaner………I would opt for a stack of compounds rather than a bunch of growth I’d run something like 2 to 3 iu growth 20 mg cardarine 40mg sr9009 and a dose injectable carnitine imo you’d get more benefit fat loss and performance wise and not feel zombied out. Over doing growth fuckin sucks bro it’s like your always tired of your full time employed with kids you will have a shitty experience with to much hgh. Like @Cumminstech2 said you get so tired that you don’t even train properly sometimes. For me 4 was to much 3 is acceptable but 2 is my sweet spot and I’m running legit pharma and the differences are very minimal physique wise compared to anabolic. Not even close actually. Maybe some other guys will chime In that can handle a higher dose for me 3 is where it starts to fuck with my life.

I agree with 2iu. This is my sweet spot, at 3iu I start to get sides. Start low and work up, you will find what your body likes......Starting too high would be a mistake in my opinion.

I find hgh makes a big difference, I plan on running 2iu a day for most of the year. I use opti as well.

Good luck.

Not sure if your running this for injury repair or strictly to get leaner………I would opt for a stack of compounds rather than a bunch of growth I’d run something like 2 to 3 iu growth 20 mg cardarine 40mg sr9009 and a dose injectable carnitine imo you’d get more benefit fat loss and performance wise and not feel zombied out. Over doing growth fuckin sucks bro it’s like your always tired of your full time employed with kids you will have a shitty experience with to much hgh. Like @Cumminstech2 said you get so tired that you don’t even train properly sometimes. For me 4 was to much 3 is acceptable but 2 is my sweet spot and I’m running legit pharma and the differences are very minimal physique wise compared to anabolic. Not even close actually. Maybe some other guys will chime In that can handle a higher dose for me 3 is where it starts to fuck with my life.
I've started with 2iu per day this week. I'm super aggressive (mentally) with lack of deep sleep. The last couple nights it's been hard to get to sleep with out sleeping pills but once asleep it's been deep and unbroken. This is a nice change but I can't attribute that to the gh this soon.
I'm probably going to add in TB500 shortly.
I'm not looking so much at fat loss, more for muscle and well-being. Hopefully some healing as well but I suspect the tb500 will help more for that area.

I'll look into the peptides you've suggested. These are a whole new world to me. Most I used back in the early years was ghrp6 and igf-1
The TB500 has grabbed my attention for sure!

Kids are grown and out of the nest. Wife sleeps in one room me in another. Its so much better this way. Lol. I set my schedule as to when I work But I may close my business in the next year or so to help with stress. I keep flipping the coin on this.

I believe the black tops are 100 iu if a recent batch brother...I recvd mine about 2 months ago and blacktops are 100 ius, greys are 120 ius.

Start at 2 iu per day in am no food for at least an hour or two thereafter.
I am up to 5 iu right now and zero issues, sleep excellent, work all day, workout in early evening, sleep like a rock and first time in many yrs i can actually take a nap. I went 2-3 iu day to 4, then 5 now for a few weeks and loving it a lot.
Your cycle is same as mine except the masteron and npp is opposite, i do 200 mg mast and 400 ish mg deca/npp, and same test as you ish....i go from 350-450 mg test...Boners anytime, growth is un real.
Hunger is way up and i swear every workout i am changing, but i am doing lower carbs and cycling and higher fats and proteins, then 1 maybe 2 days higher carbs, zero added sugars and life is grand...

I need to work to sleep though, if workouts are half assed and food is not on point, and i do nbot feel physically very tired post work i do somethiung else. Then eat and sit and literally feel my muscles pulsing and veins popping..
I find as i age, mu pumps are easier to achieve and vascularity is better and i just look more chiseled longer post workouts.

Get after it man..

I believe the black tops are 100 iu if a recent batch brother...I recvd mine about 2 months ago and blacktops are 100 ius, greys are 120 ius.

Start at 2 iu per day in am no food for at least an hour or two thereafter.
I am up to 5 iu right now and zero issues, sleep excellent, work all day, workout in early evening, sleep like a rock and first time in many yrs i can actually take a nap. I went 2-3 iu day to 4, then 5 now for a few weeks and loving it a lot.
Your cycle is same as mine except the masteron and npp is opposite, i do 200 mg mast and 400 ish mg deca/npp, and same test as you ish....i go from 350-450 mg test...Boners anytime, growth is un real.
Hunger is way up and i swear every workout i am changing, but i am doing lower carbs and cycling and higher fats and proteins, then 1 maybe 2 days higher carbs, zero added sugars and life is grand...

I need to work to sleep though, if workouts are half assed and food is not on point, and i do nbot feel physically very tired post work i do somethiung else. Then eat and sit and literally feel my muscles pulsing and veins popping..
I find as i age, mu pumps are easier to achieve and vascularity is better and i just look more chiseled longer post workouts.

Get after it man..
I'm getting after it for sure. Love the cycle and only 3rd week in.
I was lucky with the Black's, the 100s where all bought out and I received the new batch of 120s.
I've not had an appetite like this in more than 10 years, I'm eating like a young man again. Good clean food, no fast food no subs no pizza. Real meat nothing processed no salts chicken fish beef venison pheasant, no pork meats. Eggs both whole and whites. Salads with no dressing except vinegar olive oil. (Has to have meat of seafood in it)
I'll have 2 slices of white bread 1x on a Saturday out breakfast. This is my one meal ill spoil myself. 8oz steak 8 oz corned beef hash 6 whole eggs hollandaise sauce and 1 tomato and 2 white toast with jam. This is every Saturday. I'll finish my wife's omelet if she has any extra.
Goat and lamb usually for lunch, either Indian or Jamaican style. If I can find Greek I'll have 3 shanks and a side of spuds or salad.
Sushi I've been eating family packs (3 servings) for my snacks with protein drinks.
Had to change things up being back in the field working.
I'm still sitting at 17% bf I'm up to 220lbs 73"
I've been taking 2iu at night before lights out..I'll drink Casein 25mg around 8pm so I don't wake up throughout the night hungry.

Feeling fantastic. Can't even explain it really because of where I was when I joined back up to the boards.
If I get back to my personal best with the big lifts at this age I'll be on top of the world!

I was reading about the SARMs you've suggested. Extremely interesting and I'll be studying them a little further. They seem like a very nice addition to any cutting cycle.
If I can maintain my current bf% throughout this cycle I'm currently running while putting my size and strength back on, I may try these to try and cut the body fat down again. This is of course once I hit my target weight of 250.
This is where I was before I became sick (254) winter weight. I would start cutting in late May. Usually cut to 240 for summer. After reading a little about these sarms I feel it may be a lot easier with out the aid of tren like in the past.
Tren and I don't see eye to eye anymore

slow and steady with lots of blood work brother. I know its easy to get the fever, but if heart issues, maybe 250 is a thing of the past??
Be safe above all else, dont throw everything at it, try and be as clean as possible IMHO...
Not telling you what to do, just have seen this before and i lost a good friend, he got healthy, got the fever for size, then i got a call...Not being dramatic, it is reality..For many of us even if no previous issues and older than we were..Add in stress, scary shiznit..

slow and steady with lots of blood work brother. I know its easy to get the fever, but if heart issues, maybe 250 is a thing of the past??
Be safe above all else, dont throw everything at it, try and be as clean as possible IMHO...
Not telling you what to do, just have seen this before and i lost a good friend, he got healthy, got the fever for size, then i got a call...Not being dramatic, it is reality..For many of us even if no previous issues and older than we were..Add in stress, scary shiznit..
I'm hearing ya!
I've always got the heart on my mind everyday. I'll promise this to myself repeatedly that I'll not run tren or any cycle above a gram ever again.
I've got in hand a requisition for blood work that I got yesterday from the doctor. I'm keeping track of blood pressure and serums daily.
If I dropped today I'd go happy. I never want the darkness that I had before.