HGH admin time?

CosmicJuiceBoxx

Trusted Member
I work a 7on 7 off shift so I can only run the GH on my 7 days off while at home, would this hinder the results or be fine as Ive heard some people say to take the weekend off GH to prevent .. I draw a blank at what it was to prevent- can you desensitize to GH?
My main question is
**if you were only going to take your 2 or 3 iu shot a day, would you do it AM or PM and why?**
I dont expect to blow up off this as Ive seen people saying you need 10ius of UGL GH to grow? Truth to this?

I work a 7on 7 off shift so I can only run the GH on my 7 days off while at home, would this hinder the results or be fine as Ive heard some people say to take the weekend off GH to prevent .. I draw a blank at what it was to prevent- can you desensitize to GH?
My main question is
**if you were only going to take your 2 or 3 iu shot a day, would you do it AM or PM and why?**
I dont expect to blow up off this as Ive seen people saying you need 10ius of UGL GH to grow? Truth to this?
Im in the same boat and doesn't seem like it would work. But, Mk677 works great 7 on 7 off. Thats actually the best way to do it.

For your schedule. Mk677 is what I would do as well.

if you’re scheduling changes this is what I would do in the future. Hgh in the morning or early afternoon. And then mk677 at night to take advantage of the natural hgh pulse sleeping. I have tried a few different ways of hgh but for bodybuilding purposes the best I discovered was running 5iu everyday. But then I decided to switch it up due to laziness- 10iu EOD and that was the magic number for me for bodybuilding. I don’t recommend starting there.

Mk677 is a waste of time

The reason you want to take GH regularly is that it takes a while to get your IGF up. It plummets rapidly so daily dosing is best.

always take your gh post workout and or bed time for recovery and growth. to drive acute fat loss, you can pin it 15 mins before fasted cardio. there are better things like clen eca t3 to be used from a pure fat loss during fasted cardio. but in prep many people do move some of their dosing to am during fasted cardio.

for example lets say you were pining 6iu daily 3iu post workout 3 iu at bed. now its prep time you can pin 3iu during fasted cardio and 3iu post workout.

at the end of the day no one came in second place because they timed their gh wrong. if your gh is good its going to work no matter when you time it. if you want to get nitty gritty and move the dose to drive a specific cascade of events you can do that but its not necessary.

hope that helps.