Hey, need some help with my diet.

LondonDad

Hey Gang,

So....i'll give you a quick background. Was fat, out of shape, quit drinking, quit smoking....lost 60lbs through fasting and started working out HARD....gained 20lbs (all over a 3 year period).

I'm now 6ft, 240lbs. I'm happy with my chest, shoulders, back and arms....but need to shrink my midsection. I've never really had a "diet" to work from....i mostly starved myself, and used gear (500ml of test e weekly over the last few months)......where do i start?cropped.jpgcroppedfat.jpg

I just copy what @Zuespas eats..lol. hes put in the time and money to figure it out. Guess thats why they call me cheapshot..lol . You wont get much better advice without paying for it. Read through his journey and he posts exactly what he eats. If you really want one on one advice then hire @Funnyman

I just copy what @Zuespas eats..lol. hes put in the time and money to figure it out. Guess thats why they call me cheapshot..lol . You wont get much better advice without paying for it. Read through his journey and he posts exactly what he eats. If you really want one on one advice then hire @Funnyman

😂😂😂 that’s awesome , well said

Zeuspas is a beast, that's for sure. Different beasts have different requirements though - I'd give @Funnyman a ping. His planning, advice and service is worth more than the gear you'll be using on your next cycle and his rate is very reasonable.

I was just thinking about what it looks like to new members or casual lurkers when they come here and see diet questions similar to this one and I had to laugh. Inevitably @Funnyman gets a bunch of shout outs. I wouldn't be surprised if readers think it's weird or maybe he has compromising pictures of us all fucking grapefruits and shit (best reason to wear a mask imo btw).

I've never met the man in person but the fact is he gets the job done at a more than fair price. I think I've known him on the boards for some 5-10 years and can't recall a single complaint ever. Nothing but glowing testaments to how knowledgeable and accommodating he is.

I'm not shilling, don't get anything for recommending him and I don't think anyone else here is either only saying that getting insight into the thoughts and practices of someone who has been dedicated to understanding and implementing best practices in any area for decades is damn near priceless and can save you years of struggle.

This is perfect...thanks....and...holy fuck that's a lot of food. I'll have to build up to that, i've been fasting for the better part of a year.

This is perfect...thanks....and...holy fuck that's a lot of food. I'll have to build up to that, i've been fasting for the better part of a year.
Research CICO and TDEE. I've never used @Funnyman but you dont build that sort of reputation by not knowing what you're doing. So if you need help definitely give him a shout. Also you should learn how we burn and store energy. Itll help you in the long run. Understanding calories will really help you figure out how to control your weight loss/gain

Yes, you may not have the same goal as him, so you could likely replace some carbs with veggies. But you gotta remember your a big guy. Im eating that much and Im sitting around 190lbs..lol