Hey Arnold, lose my number.

gondar1

I'm kind of a big deal in Japan
Trusted Member
I'm done with you. Always admired your on stage accomplishments and effort in the gym. I even had that big ass foldable magazine poster on the wall for years. Always thought you were an asshole though. Everyone I've ever talked to that was around you back in the day thought so too. Some even shared that they were ashamed to admit that they didn't have the guts to call you out on it because of the position of influence you held in the business. Yeah I know, a lot of guys at the top are assholes, some say that's what it takes. I disagree. Too many have done it the right way. Every year it has become more and more obvious that you believe yourself to be bigger than the sport.

Your straight up bullshit in that Gamechangers movie was hard to take and your recent "screw your rights" rant pretty much sealed the deal for me but your ignorance and arrogance was fully displayed during last nights commentary. This is a real downer man, so many younger guys have looked up to you over the years and you had a chance to make a real positive contribution to society but instead you have slipped up and dropped the fake nice guy act enough times to be exposed for what you really are.

Now those who looked up to you would have to conclude that the best way to have your type of success in life is to be a cunt. Worst part is that you know this and don't care, such a waste.

Stop being a dick before that's all most people remember you for.

G

I lost respect for him once I saw Pumping Iron. He sounded like a bully asshole. If someone is good enough they don’t need to treat everyone like shit to throw them off their game to win. No way he should have won his last Mr. Olympia.

I had owned his Bodybuilding Encyclopedia and truthfully I three it away after watching that film.
He reminds me of a bad x smoker. Now that he doesn’t smoke, he makes a big scene if someone else does, acting like an ass.

Just like how he is a vegetarian, and bashes meat eater, and was a guy about freedom when it suited him, now not anymore.

I lost respect for him once I saw Pumping Iron. He sounded like a bully asshole. If someone is good enough they don’t need to treat everyone like shit to throw them off their game to win. No way he should have won his last Mr. Olympia.

I had owned his Bodybuilding Encyclopedia and truthfully I three it away after watching that film.
He reminds me of a bad x smoker. Now that he doesn’t smoke, he makes a big scene if someone else does, acting like an ass.

Just like how he is a vegetarian, and bashes meat eater, and was a guy about freedom when it suited him, now not anymore.

The looking down on meat eaters was what bothers me the most about him. I kind of stopped watching stuff with him or reading since that came out.

When I watched pumping iron back in the day I thought his attitude was just a way to get into his competitions head. Which in professional sports is part of the game.

I think its ironic also that he left that whole german/austrian area to come to the land of opportunity. Now he;s more of a believer in government control and not freedom and personal rights.

I still greatly admire his physique and always will though.

He is an arrogant prick. I see this in all lines of business - I know people who treat people with respect when it is reciprocated and care about their customers and don't look at them as dollar signs and are very successful. I also know arrogant pricks who talk down to their colleagues, are bullies, think they are smarter than everyone and will not open their ears to another perspective, and look at customers as a dollar sign. They might be successfully but they will forever be remembered for being a prick.

Always enjoy your posts @gondar1.

Agreed. Mike Mentzer was the clear winner on the 80 Mr. O.

Still respect what Arnold has done in his life, but as @Sorbate says it is like an ex smoker or drinker who now is holier than thou and can’t shut up. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I was very disappointed to hear his take on vaccines and him pushing the agenda. Arnold is one of the biggest sell outs in modern times and i fucking despise sell out shits.....So Fuck Arnold, i agree....
Ive been a forever fan and looked past some of his shit, not anymore.