here we go.....

Who gives a flying fuck if he remembers anything. They need to just off people that commit these kind of acts. He murdered someone and that's illegal end of story.

I'll watch this later.. I'm guessing its the story of the guy who was sent to first Kingston ont pscy hospital for killing someone.. Then he got "signed out" for a day pass by a former psyc patient and then he convinced that guy to murder a random young man on that day pass with a hatchet.. I might have details wrong, but I've read that story many times.. I grew up in the area..

I'll watch this later.. I'm guessing its the story of the guy who was sent to first Kingston ont pscy hospital for killing someone.. Then he got "signed out" for a day pass by a former psyc patient and then he convinced that guy to murder a random young man on that day pass with a hatchet.. I might have details wrong, but I've read that story many times.. I grew up in the area..

It's about a couple of people. If I recall correctly there is a guy who killed his mom. Brutal.

It's about a couple of people. If I recall correctly there is a guy who killed his mom. Brutal.

Ya I managed to watch 15 mins of it before throwing on a coat of paint in the bathroom... Wasn't what the story I thought it was about.

Side note, TVO is one of the 3 channels we had growing up lol.. It was the only true clear channel. The other 2 were distorted.. I grew up on TVO.. On Sunday's lots of their programming was in french.. They had some really good programming for young kids and some awesome documentaries for older kids/adults.

My father worked as a nurse in a pscy hospital.. I heard lots of stuff that was shown and mentioned in the short part that I watched...

I think I know why you posted that video.. For people to see the other side of situations with mentally unwell people who are violent/commit crimes etc.. I just dont' know with the guy who killed the doctor.. I'm sure if he truly is mentally far gone and doesnt' really remember or undersstand what he did, that at some point the system failed him... I get that, but will we ever know that's truly the case? Will we ever know if support was there but he refused? We will ever know if the guy should truly stand trial as a sane person would?

If he truly was mentally a wreck and did what he did in an episode, does that mean at this point should he be treated instead of sent to jail?

I know its true that someone mentally healthy wouldn't tear someone's head up with a hammer... But how mentally unhealthy does one have to be to be treated instead of locked up and key thrown away?

The grey hound bus guy comes to mind.. He's walking around under a new name under conditions and support and the understanding he is to take his scizophrenia meds... I read the reason he did what he did was because he no longer thought he needed these meds.. In my head its great that he woudl appear to be healthy and a functioning part of society right now, but was there justice? What's the victims family feel?

Lotss of questions, but man... What happened to that doctor hit me differently and more severely than the grey hound guy.. When I read the article that he said he didnt' rememebr the event and that he's sick.. I sort of raged in my head that its such a easy way out...