Help with cycle

buildingupmj

Hey All.

I have taken Anavar before to trim down for summer but I don't think I was doing the right thing. I did get amazing results but not the way I want.
I took 2 bottles of 50 pills - 25mg each. I am 37 yo, and I do full body work out at least 5 times a week. My goal is not to be muscular but toned and defined. I just not sure how to put a cycle together and the right amount a should take - 2 or 3 bottles? for how long? mg per day from start to end? and anything i should use to complement? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe search through the forums do some research it will guide you. I've never done a cycle all I know is most recommend injections for better benefits and effects. Hope someone will help you. Cheers dude

Hey All.

I have taken Anavar before to trim down for summer but I don't think I was doing the right thing. I did get amazing results but not the way I want.
I took 2 bottles of 50 pills - 25mg each. I am 37 yo, and I do full body work out at least 5 times a week. My goal is not to be muscular but toned and defined. I just not sure how to put a cycle together and the right amount a should take - 2 or 3 bottles? for how long? mg per day from start to end? and anything i should use to complement? Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First off bro let’s get the word “toned” out of your vocabulary that makes me fuckin cringe😂 and post up ur diet training water intake and how much sleep you get before asking this because with the info you have it’s impossible to give you a proper answer just never say toned again thx in adavance

One.

If you're scared of needles. Steroids aren't for you.

Get yourself a few bottles of test enanthate.

Run that for 12 to 16 weeks at 400mg a week

Toss the var on at 40-60mg a day for the last 6-8 weeks.

As muaythai said. Cut the toned out.

If you want to be lean. Get your diet in check. VAR IS NOT A FUCKING FAT BURNER.

Okay not that's out of the way.

What are your stats, weight, height, bodyfat %. Daily caloric intake. .
Um stop the 5x a week full body training. You grow and heal when you rest. How exactly are you supposed to do that if you never rest?

Either run PPL or do a bro split similar to this
Back/abs/calfs
Chest/shoulders
Legs/abs
Tris/bis
5th day being your priority day for lagging parts. Take a rest day between day 3 and day 4..then again after day 5 before resetting to day 1.

Also I’m not a fan of these silly oral only cycles I know a lot of ppl don’t like needles but if that’s the case I don’t think gear is for you but once your diet is in check for what it sounds like your trying to do “recomp” I would run like 250 test Cyp 12 weeks 50mg anavar 8 weeks than a pct

One.

If you're scared of needles. Steroids aren't for you.

Get yourself a few bottles of test enanthate.

Run that for 12 to 16 weeks at 400mg a week

Toss the var on at 40-60mg a day for the last 6-8 weeks.

As muaythai said. Cut the toned out.

If you want to be lean. Get your diet in check. VAR IS NOT A FUCKING FAT BURNER.

Okay not that's out of the way.

What are your stats, weight, height, bodyfat %. Daily caloric intake. .
Um stop the 5x a week full body training. You grow and heal when you rest. How exactly are you supposed to do that if you never rest?

Either run PPL or do a bro split similar to this
Back/abs/calfs
Chest/shoulders
Legs/abs
Tris/bis
5th day being your priority day for lagging parts. Take a rest day between day 3 and day 4..then again after day 5 before resetting to day 1.
Yup u sent this as I was typing about if u can’t handle needles forget about gear hahah and ya ppl have this misconception that anavar is some fat burner and u can eat garbage and get “toned”😆😆😆😆😆 no offence to the op we all start out not knowing anything

If you wanted to be "toned" (almost threw up in my mouth). And defined. You need to optimize your diet. You do not need steroids in any way shape or form.

You don't take var and be fine. It's not a magic pill. It's renal toxic, it spikes bp, it crushes natural testosterone production, it raises LDL and lowers HDL. Did you research any of that before blindly taking a random drug?

Every one of these drugs have a give and take. Some more than others but they all take a toll in some way and you need to be aware of that my dude. I'm ass I know, but these things aren't toys

Op my recommendation for getting lean.

Look into yohimbine and fasted cardio. I'd also strongly recommend injectable L carnitine but I'm sensing a reservation towards needles.

You can also give an ECA stack a try.

That is comprises of caffeine, ephedrine, and aspirin. I haven't run it but people seem to like it.

Another possibility for helping lean out is clenbuterol. I however do not recommend it. I've run it and hated it.

But in the end it all comes down to diet

Hey All.

if I was in your shoes I would contact the member @Funnyman
he provides diet advice and also cycle advice
now he does charge a bit but its money well spent because of the level of expertise and experience he has
he will custom design your cycle and your diet so that you surpass your goals.
he also is personable, professional and likeable :)
do this and you will thank me one day for suggesting it

if I was in your shoes I would contact the member @Funnyman
he provides diet advice and also cycle advice
now he does charge a bit but its money well spent because of the level of expertise and experience he has
he will custom design your cycle and your diet so that you surpass your goals.
he also is personable, professional and likeable :)
do this and you will thank me one day for suggesting it
Much more likeable than me I’m sure😀😀😀😃

Op my recommendation for getting lean.

Look into yohimbine and fasted cardio. I'd also strongly recommend injectable L carnitine but I'm sensing a reservation towards needles.

You can also give an ECA stack a try.

That is comprises of caffeine, ephedrine, and aspirin. I haven't run it but people seem to like it.

Another possibility for helping lean out is clenbuterol. I however do not recommend it. I've run it and hated it.

But in the end it all comes down to diet
No anavar but clen, lol.

Hey All.

Dude, I’m not sure what labs anavar you ran. Was it good anavar.
How many mg did you take last time?

Im one of the few that are not against an oral cycle if you just want a boost over natural and are not running it for long periods of time because of the liver toxicity. (plus no drinking on oral cycles)

Anavar will help, but diet will really determine how lean you’ll get.

post up what you were planning to eat. I won’t flame you, but please be honest, I cant help you if you lie.

First off bro let’s get the word “toned” out of your vocabulary that makes me fuckin cringe[emoji23] and post up ur diet training water intake and how much sleep you get before asking this because with the info you have it’s impossible to give you a proper answer just never say toned again thx in adavance

Roflmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk