Help with aas

50now

Im looking to try a few aas together...stacked.. looking for steady lean gains...im prone to gynecomastia .. looking for suggestions on aas' to use and pct...

You say you have used gear in the past with poor results & you are gyno prone...what have you tried before?

I mean poor results by not knowing how to properly use...
Tren a & e (last time...about 6 months ago)
Winn oral and inj, can't use inj..too much pain
Test e
Sus
Deca
Dbol
Most in my 20s.....

At your age my personal opinion is to stay away from orals but for injectables try 250 Test c/e with 400-600 Primo. At those doses you should see nice keepable gains with no gyno issues. Even at 250 Test you may have e2 issues so run or have on hand so adex or aromasin.

At your age my personal opinion is to stay away from orals but for injectables try 250 Test c/e with 400-600 Primo. At those doses you should see nice keepable gains with no gyno issues. Even at 250 Test you may have e2 issues so run or have on hand so adex or aromasin.

Who in their right mind would use Primo? :D

I was thinking for 8 to 10 wks..
-tri-tren 1ml every 6 day
-Winn oral 25mg start for 7 day 50mg for 3wks daily then 7-14 day of 25mg.
-test either test E or a blended *sus/400)..1ml every 6 day.
Thoughts please.......im all Open to change.
What to run for gynecomastia protection and pct

How bout just test and learn to control your estrogen. If your in this game, your going to have to learn to do this

PCT: Theres lots of them out there. Seems HCG is the key whether it's used throughout cycle or a blast at the end. Then either Nolva or Clomid or a combination of both.

Considering you're gyno prone someone else will have to chime in regarding what dose AI to start with.

...also, what are your test levels at? At 50 PCT may be quite rough from what I've heard. TRT may be an option.

As I’ve gotten older I’m more e2 sensitive and I personally find Sust to make things worse so I stick to a single ester.

Something to also consider is the negative effect Tren and Winny will have on your lipid profile.

I too have found more issues with sus in terms of estrogen sensitivity as I’ve aged.
I now use Enanthate or Cypionate and Decanoate when cruising.
Be wary of prolactin induced gyno when running a Nandrolone based AAS and have caber or prami on hand in case