Healthy benefits of drinking Tea 😋

George2

I LOVE TEA!

1607896584238.jpeg

Green tea-boost your heart health by lowering bad cholesterol and reducing blood clotting, anti-inflammatory, which helps keep your skin clear and glowing.

Black tea-benefit from flavonoids that combat inflammation and support healthy immune function.

White tea-strengthen teeth and cancer.

Oolong tea-is notable for containing l-theanine, an amino acid that reduces anxiety and increases alertness and attention.

Chamomile tea–muscle spasms, improves sleep, relaxation and reduces stress.

Rooibos–improves blood pressure and circulation, boosts good cholesterol while lowering bad cholesterol, keeps hair strong and skin healthy.

Peppermint–pain relief from tension headaches and migraines.

Ginger-joint pain caused by osteoarthritis

Hibiscus–lowers blood pressure and fat levels and improves overall liver health.

Last edited:
I should get back into tea. Coffees been my go to. And monsters haha

I try to drink my hysbiscus tea every night.
At first I really didn’t like it, but now I crave it.
In the summer I make ice tea with it and add real honey.

So many flavours to try.
Working my way through David's Tea Advent calendar.
Day13, Oolong with salted caramel. (y)
20201213_210412_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Day 21 of Davids tea Advent calendar.
Being the Winter Solstice
I was expecting something extra special, but it is just rose hip and pomegranate.
I don't normally like either of those, but this is one of the best teas from the calendar yet!

Last edited:
White tea trumps them all for health benefits. Its basically a green tea on steroids..lol. I drink a couple pots of tea a night. Just dont buy cheap stuff or your not getting much benifits. Even davids tea is garbage imo.

Day 21 of Davids tea Advent calendar.
Being the Winter Solstice
I was expecting something extra special, but it is just rose hip and pomegranate.
I don't normally like either of those, but this is one of the best teas from the calendar yet!
I love pomegranate 😋 sounds delicious.

I am not a tea drinker but going to give it a try again, I need to learn to like it as it is very good for you... I don't mind the lemon flavoured green tea so I will start with that.