HCG Set Up

OmegaBravo7

Trusted Member
My first rodeo with HCG. How much bac water do I mix with the HCG?
Each HCG vial is 5,000iu
2ml ampule solution came with it. I thought it was 5ml mixed into the hcg. I'm using slin pins

2 wks: 1,500iu per injection
2 wks: 1,000iu per injection

2D026FDD-BC81-41D8-B357-B159C7E3B7BF.jpeg

That’s based on mixing 1ml of bac water?
Yes.

So 1ml of water used will make every 10 units or 0.1ml equal 500ius of HCG.

For 1500ius of hcg you'll want around 30 units or .3ml on the 1ml insulin syringe. Though you'll have 500ius left over so you may as well just use .33ml per shot to use up the whole vial.

Inject slowly and allow the bac water to drip Down the side. Those vials have a solid vacuum and will empty the syringe in a hurry if you're not careful or break the seal prior

Yes.

For 1500ius of hcg you'll want around 30 units or .3ml on the 1ml insulin syringe. Though you'll have 500ius left over so you may as well just use .33ml per shot to use up the whole vial.

Inject slowly and allow the bac water to drip Down the side. Those vials have a solid vacuum and will empty the syringe in a hurry if you're not careful or break the seal prior
Excatly
Make water trickle down the side of the vial

Yes.

Just as @Jestopherson said and store the peptides in your freezer and the fridge when mixed with bac water. I prefer to put 2 full slin pins of water in a 5 mg vial so each notch on the slin pin 1/10 = 250 mcg. Just a preference in case I want to use 250 mcg instead of 500. Make sure you take your time rolling the bottle around in your hands mixing the peptide slowly as peptides are fragile.