Has anyone done an HCG bulk?

Diet and cardio will give weight loss definatley not blasting hcg lol I’m not an expert but IMO that’s very stupid bro don’t do it

Please read and acknowledge that you have read, you have understood and agree to follow the rules of this site.

As a member of Canadian Brawn I agree:

1. To respect fellow members.
Please be respectful towards forum members and moderators. If you have a problem with another board member, contact moderator through Private Message System and inform them about it. Frank discussion and constructive criticism is allowed, in fact we encourage this. Forum moderators are expected to extend same courtesy to every member of the board. Respect given, respect earned.

2. No flaming.
Repeated flaming, insulting and attempting to cause fights with other members is not allowed. Any attempts to start flame wars, posting irrelevant, insulting or simply stupid comments that cause aggravation will be closed or deleted. Repeated violations of this rule will result in suspension or even a ban. Flaming is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

3. No posting in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.
Posting obscene or gross pictures, death, gore, or links to websites with such content will get you a warning or even a ban if offense takes place on multiple occasions.

wow the trusted members Taureau lets in these days.
I said my bad I didn’t know if he was joking or not..........and it’s @taureaus forum so if he let it go than clearly it’s none of your business 😊 but thx for the concern and once again I thought he was trolling us my apologies if I offended him but no apologies to you as it’s not your forum so I don’t owe u any explanation but thx for being so concerned

I said my bad I didn’t know if he was joking or not..........and it’s @taureaus forum so if he let it go than clearly it’s none of your business 😊 but thx for the concern and once again I thought he was trolling us my apologies if I offended him but no apologies to you as it’s not your forum so I don’t owe u any explanation but thx for being so concerned
Look at rule number 2 “no posting irrelevant stuff” that’s where I made the mistake I thought we were being trolled again so yes I messed up there if I offended the op

Please read and acknowledge that you have read, you have understood and agree to follow the rules of this site.

As a member of Canadian Brawn I agree:

1. To respect fellow members.
Please be respectful towards forum members and moderators. If you have a problem with another board member, contact moderator through Private Message System and inform them about it. Frank discussion and constructive criticism is allowed, in fact we encourage this. Forum moderators are expected to extend same courtesy to every member of the board. Respect given, respect earned.

2. No flaming.
Repeated flaming, insulting and attempting to cause fights with other members is not allowed. Any attempts to start flame wars, posting irrelevant, insulting or simply stupid comments that cause aggravation will be closed or deleted. Repeated violations of this rule will result in suspension or even a ban. Flaming is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

3. No posting in a manner that is vulgar, obscene or profane.
Posting obscene or gross pictures, death, gore, or links to websites with such content will get you a warning or even a ban if offense takes place on multiple occasions.

wow the trusted members Taureau lets in these days.
Also did I miss something? It dosent say moderator or admin or anything like that beside your name?
Why are you quoting yourself? You're just as bad at trolling as the person you're making fun of.
what is the point of this?

i thought HCG was being used as a weightloss fad years ago?
yessir, still out there I guess. Weakest excuse for a scam in a while, tiny lil bit of hcg either injected or drank (homeobullshit) combined with a 500 cal per day diet. Amazing what folks will buy eh?

I totally can see if you would think this is a joke I am going to ask all sorts of questions and some of them will seem dumb but in my defense sometimes doing things that don't make sense on paper actually wins shows and its how people gained a large amount of muscle in the past before science got involved in body building. I still see people criticize people for tips that literally was causing people to win the show over other people many times over. (I am not saying anyone here is doing that because people thought I was joking and was not being serious)

That was a good point in regards to it might be estradiol. It very well may be. They would need to keep an eye on estrogen and prolactin but it might be worth it if they never have to worry about shutting down. I think they're just going to get on testosterone replacement therapy ultimately because they are in their sixties and have been complaining about other things.

Never mind the people that would welcome an increase of estrogen, when they prescribe HCG to men it is usually for an entire year and these men aren't all walking around with gyno. I don't think they even really give AI's for this. Some people need to be on HCG for along time with zero testosterone before they can get their natural levels back. MuayThai, you might be thinking about if someone combines HCG with testosterone/something else or they're using HCG every day. You can lower the amount of aromatizing by doing it every third day and using hundreds of IU's not thousands.

But I think you guys are right in that you will not be able to get too high super-physiological levels without a bunch of side effects but I had this in mind for someone who was quite old so natural high levels would do wonders for them. They just don't want to be on testosterone replacement because they did one cycle and they're too old to bounce back. They only need a very small amount of stuff so I was curious if it had been done before or not.

Last edited:
Is this directed to me? I said sorry to the op I thought it was someone fuckin around again my bad man
Directed, no, thats adding fuel to a fire. Just an observation of something trending up a bit lately and stating it. I see you apologised and thats respectable. But people only know so much and it just is beyond frustrating to see new guys get responses that aren't actually helpful. My .02 cents.
Also a but irritated myself from a long day of garbage, guess that especially bothered me today.
Tomorrows a new day & there will be more threads to come to be better (collectively).

I totally can see if you would think this is a joke I am going to ask all sorts of questions and some of them will seem dumb but in my defense sometimes doing things that don't make sense on paper actually wins shows and its how people gained a large amount of muscle in the past before science got involved in body building. I still see people criticize people for tips that literally was causing people to win the show over other people many times over. (I am not saying anyone here is doing that because people thought I was joking and was not being serious)

That was a good point in regards to it might be estradiol. It very well may be. They would need to keep an eye on estrogen and prolactin but it might be worth it if they never have to worry about shutting down. I think they're just going to get on testosterone replacement therapy ultimately because they are in their sixties and have been complaining about other things.

Never mind the people that would welcome an increase of estrogen, when they prescribe HCG to men it is usually for an entire year and these men aren't all walking around with gyno. I don't think they even really give AI's for this. Some people need to be on HCG for along time with zero testosterone before they can get their natural levels back. MuayThai, you might be thinking about if someone combines HCG with testosterone/something else or they're using HCG every day. You can lower the amount of aromatizing by doing it every third day and using hundreds of IU's not thousands.

But I think you guys are right in that you will not be able to get too high super-physiological levels without a bunch of side effects but I had this in mind for someone who was quite old so natural high levels would do wonders for them. They just don't want to be on testosterone replacement because they did one cycle and they're too old to bounce back. They only need a very small amount of stuff so I was curious if it had been done before or not.
Ya I don’t know forsure bro because I’ve never done that to myself nor do I know anyone else who has.............and shut down from test is just how it goes no way around some ppl less some ppl more it’s just the name of the game bro

Directed, no, thats adding fuel to a fire. Just an observation of something trending up a bit lately and stating it. I see you apologised and thats respectable. But people only know so much and it just is beyond frustrating to see new guys get responses that aren't actually helpful. My .02 cents.
Also a but irritated myself from a long day of garbage, guess that especially bothered me today.
Tomorrows a new day & there will be more threads to come to be better (collectively).
What a lot of people tend to forget is that we were all new guys at some point and we've all asked stupid questions and done stupid shit as we were learning. With that said, there's been a big trend lately with new guys coming in with a crazy idea (like running 2g of gear as a first cycle), when the vets suggest something otherwise, the new guys will argue it. There's many who aren't actually looking for advise, they're just looking for someone to tell them it's a great idea and get upset when people don't agree.

What a lot of people tend to forget is that we were all new guys at some point and we've all asked stupid questions and done stupid shit as we were learning. With that said, there's been a big trend lately with new guys coming in with a crazy idea (like running 2g of gear as a first cycle), when the vets suggest something otherwise, the new guys will argue it. There's many who aren't actually looking for advise, they're just looking for someone to tell them it's a great idea and get upset when people don't agree.
A low amount of gear for a newbie will max out their protein synthesis. It really is that simple. You might get a single pound or two more than another guy by using a ton more gear the first time. If someone was on TRT before hand they might want to add their TRT dosage on top of 250mg. You start to get mental changes and such when you use higher amounts of testosterone and for some people that means anxiety. I find that more gear makes it harder to train. I honestly train more often on replacement dosages or zero.

Is this directed to me? I said sorry to the op I thought it was someone fuckin around again my bad man
I dont think it was a stupid question. It was interesting to see someone think outside the box actually.