Happy Birthday LePsyber

Yeah policing style in the US is way different than here. I watch the live cop shows and wonder why some guy is getting arrested for a tiny bag of shake.

But Trudeau after all his positioning should not be let off the hook. He is the one who brought it all up, he rubbed it in others faces when they were caught doing the same in the past. Don’t throw stones in a glass house, lol, yeah I’m 80..

So you having a couple drinks tonight? Get anything special for your birthday?

And you sir are a psychic. Sitting back, drinking some 40 Creek on the rocks. Can't drink scotch anymore but a nice whiskey does the job just right. No morning after and getting a nice warm buzz. GF made my favorite, Beef Stroganoff, kids each gave me $50 in Cards.

Ahh yes, life is good.

Happy birthday LePsyber

It was a tough decision between this one or the Trump 2020 cake

I hope you like it

72190817_162017628373931_8309485398543009702_n.jpg

But he was one of those cool cops. He learned from NWA

It's no joke. If more police in the USA grew up on early rap and actually listened to the fact that they're weren't making the music just to sell records, maybe some more would have some more understanding. I just wish more listened to the message and not just the words/beat.

For some blacks in the USA in certain areas, it's not surprising there is an instant distrust, hatred and a deep hatred of police. Too many seeds of discord sown by burned or worn out cops that should have been cycled somewhere else than the same project.

The people in charge looked at it the wrong way though. They figured "Whitie McRacist" knew the streets around Compton so who better to keep working Compton than him because he knew the people, what they did, places people hid and fucked with. Great information source but the constant interaction of financially suppressed and abused black people keep twisting the "Whitie's" and stops them from being objective. He treats people like shit, they trust him less and less and then he responds by treating them worse and worse.

A vicious cycle that is never broken sadly unless something like Dudley George happens. Some sort of disaster shakes things loose. It's terrible this has happened but I firmly believe that something good will eventually come from this. Already the Minneapolis city council is talking about defunding its current police force and getting another one in that I'm sure will be more trained and objective. The one woman (mayor? I just saw a bit) said that people were already saying that they needed more fire/ambulance response than the police. At the very least, they'll get freshened officers which to me is the problem...the burned-out ones have god complexes.

It's no joke. If more police in the USA grew up on early rap and actually listened to the fact that they're weren't making the music just to sell records, maybe some more would have some more understanding. I just wish more listened to the message and not just the words/beat.

For some blacks in the USA in certain areas, it's not surprising there is an instant distrust, hatred and a deep hatred of police. Too many seeds of discord sown by burned or worn out cops that should have been cycled somewhere else than the same project.

The people in charge looked at it the wrong way though. They figured "Whitie McRacist" knew the streets around Compton so who better to keep working Compton than him because he knew the people, what they did, places people hid and fucked with. Great information source but the constant interaction of financially suppressed and abused black people keep twisting the "Whitie's" and stops them from being objective. He treats people like shit, they trust him less and less and then he responds by treating them worse and worse.

A vicious cycle that is never broken sadly unless something like Dudley George happens. Some sort of disaster shakes things loose. It's terrible this has happened but I firmly believe that something good will eventually come from this. Already the Minneapolis city council is talking about defunding its current police force and getting another one in that I'm sure will be more trained and objective. The one woman (mayor? I just saw a bit) said that people were already saying that they needed more fire/ambulance response than the police. At the very least, they'll get freshened officers which to me is the problem...the burned-out ones have god complexes.

Another brilliant post
I am sure you have stats on how many cops grew up listening or not listening to rap.

By the way glad we have a pig on a forum that discusses illegal hormones. I’m sure it gives everyone a warm fuzzy feeling to have an asshole like you around.

Last edited:
Happy birthday LePsyber

It was a tough decision between this one or the Trump 2020 cake

I hope you like it

72190817_162017628373931_8309485398543009702_n.jpg

Well thank you man! Geeze, that's a cool cake.

People can hate police. They think all police are useless tits. They think all police are abusive pricks.

They rarely know how many things are held together with policing though. How many success stories outnumber the absolute abortion of justice cases.

People see the fuckups. The point to most policing is to be successful so problems are hidden and rarely seen.

Mmmmm GF just made me some popcorn with our real popcorn maker. I'm really getting the full deal from her today. She bought me a new laptop and I got that after her sneaky shenanigans in bed this morning. She was attempting to steal some of my bodily fluids without my knowledge until it was too late. She got a little tap on the behind with our leather XOXO flog for her troubles....afterwards.

Thanks again for the cake!

Thanks man! Is that Mike Tyson with parts of Evander Holyfield's ear still in his digestive tract or post that? That's some skin that...wasn't tough enough.

As for skin, doing what I did, when you have some dude doing 60 in an 80, pull him over, find four dudes stoned out of their trees and pot smoke so thick coming out of the car, you're trying to stay away from the window so you don't get high too and then the guy gets the whiny high? You need some thick skin to deal with a guy who's no risk at all yet can't stop talking.
"Waaaayy way way way waitttt! Youuu're not...not gonna arressst usss riiight?"
"Ummm. Yes."
"But way way way way waiiit! Wee are just going home, gonna go home home home!" (singing)
"Newwwwooo. You're going to jail."
"Pot never killed anybody you knowww!"
"Yes, as evidenced by the fact your car was half in/half out of your lane/the other lane. I couldn't physically let you drive further to laugh any longer because someone was going to come over a hill and hit the left side of your car and probably kill you/them in a head-on collision. Considering none of you are belted in, all of you would have probably been ejected out of the car and dead or wishing you were dead ."
"Wowww man!! But I never drive like that!"
"When you take a car of the same weight doing 60 km/hr and add the other one of the same weight coming from the other direction at 90 km/hr, it's like you hit a brick wall only the brick wall is going 30km/hr faster so all of you instantly stop going forwards and then go backwards. You were all over the road and going 60 but when you hit the other car, your speed would have gone to 0 and then some portion of 30km backwards depending on how much your cars absorbed the force. Going from 60km one way to 15km the other way isn't good on the human body. Trust me."
"Howwww how how how do you know this Mann?"
"I'm assuming the other car is the same weight which is generally about right and that it would be doing 90 which might even be worse if they're speeding and doing 110/km/hr on this highway which isn't rare. High school physics. Learn it. Know it."
"But howw how how am I gonna know that stuff?"
"Maybe you lost it at the bottom of your water bong?"
"Buuut wait wait wait wait..."
Yep, you definitely need to write a few books lolol 😂 hey can I have like 10% of your total energy? I definitely need it more than you do

edit: actually crying with laughter here just noticed @3ml changed his profile pic Im a real life emoji right now😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
You continuously straw man the good folks here and you push a false narrative, and you are a hypocrite so I want to be the first to wish YOU a big hearty FUCK YOU er I mean happy birthday. You're very valuable here, everyone in this life including this forum deserves a toilet, so thank you for being the official TOILET of Canadian Brawn. FUCK YOU and your two commie boyfriends

I think this gets post of the day

Please dont reproduce.

Wait?
Is he now claiming to be an academic at a university? Talk about a jack of all trades! (Or a jack off) haha.

No, however, I rely on people who develop facts from studies in some of my posts which is why some of them are so long. I never said I was an academic however I'm a smart guy and god knows I wrote and read enough reports for three lifetimes so I go to other sources and bring in what others have found from reputable places.

I think this place needs advice from more than one side of the aisle despite 3mm's childish behavior to make this an "only 3mm's place".

Last edited:
edit: actually crying with laughter here just noticed @3ml changed his profile pic Im a real life emoji right now😂😂😂😂😂
He wants to man hump my leg like he's been for over a week, he can go ahead. At some point you have to let the kids be kids.

But he was one of those cool cops. He learned from NWA

Noooo, I learned that I can't give an elbow to someone like you in the face and then boot you unconscious on the ground which would probably be more appropriate for an internet warrior such as yourself.

Last edited:
We should make an online kissing game.
We put money up for the 2 fighters to kiss we pay for them to meet , we have 1 camara guy to flim it and then us viewing can bid.......on the best kisser.. like mortal combat but kissing
What would your finishing kiss move be
I edited this to a more appropriate game. For fourm saftey

Last edited:
Noooo, I learned that I can't give an elbow to someone like you in the face and then boot you unconscious on the ground which would probably be more appropriate for an internet warrior such as yourself.

But if you did throw the elbow, you know you would get away with it. Beat me up then charge me with resisting and assault. Lol