Gyms these days

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
I dont really go to public gyms other then the one at work. But every video i see online people are training with no shirts. Is this common now? Lol. Or do the just do it for the videos..lol

Today at the gym I had some guy (20 something and his girl same age.
Come in front of the dumbbell mirror and block off half the area . They took the benches and turned them sideways.
Usually you can 15-20 people in this area.
They took half of it and blocked the area off so they could take pictures for five minutes.
Afterwards they just walked away and left the necked blocking the area .
Everyone was looking at this kids like what the fuck.
I went over and told them to have some fucking respect for people in the gym and clean their shit up, they laughed at me and told me to calm down.
Came close to losing my hair but held my tongue . And moved their benches for them because apparently they are more important than everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See it more now than ever before.
People seem more interested in gym selfies than the actual “workout”.

Blows my mind.

Today at the gym I had some guy (20 something and his girl same age.
Come in front of the dumbbell mirror and block off half the area . They took the benches and turned them sideways.
Usually you can 15-20 people in this area.
They took half of it and blocked the area off so they could take pictures for five minutes.
Afterwards they just walked away and left the necked blocking the area .
Everyone was looking at this kids like what the fuck.
I went over and told them to have some fucking respect for people in the gym and clean their shit up, they laughed at me and told me to calm down.
Came close to losing my hair but held my tongue . And moved their benches for them because apparently they are more important than everyone else

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damn, these are the guys that infuriate regular gym goers. Then when you reprimand them, they call roid rage roll 🙄

I've never seen anyone at my gym train shirtless, they go into the posing room and practice shirtless in there, I think alot of it are for views.

I'd think it would be against the rules because it might make women uncomfortable. Maybe things have changed in the cities

The only people that seem to do this at my gym are teenagers who have clearly never put in Any effort at the gym abs, with 12" arms...I don't take my shirt off other than the changeroom but I'm also a fat fuck so there's that lol

Even the few guys who compete don't take their shirts off, they'll go down to their stringer shirts but that's about it

My gym has an issue with guys putting the weights on the squat rack all over the place 5s and 10s in front of 45s and such...that bothers me and I always end up putting them away

I guess I am pretty lucky. I attend the Anytime Fitness here in Pitt Meadows 4-5 days a week. Its a small sized gym but has everything you need. Like I said before we have a few IFBB pro's coming in. The place is really nice, clean and a really good crowd of working folks like myself. Supportive and easy going.

Great atmosphere all kinds of different folks.

Everyone wears shirts where I go but most fit dudes wear stringers or a-shirts. I have noticed that hardly anyone breaks a sweat, I'm a sweaty motherfucker, I bring extra shirts because I soak them.