Gyms open in ottawa friday

Most gyms in ontario will be allowed to open on friday. Its a matter of if they have their shit together to open on time or it will be a later date.
Fingers crossed

Its exciting for sure ..ill probably stick with building up my home gym .Sooo.that being said any of you guys heading back to the gym and what to get rid of some stuff shoot me a pm ..lmao!!

goodlife opens next week Monday on the 20th in Toronto but youll need to book an appointment on the app or online and you get a 1 hour timeslot. At least you dont need to wear a mask

better than nothing

Sweet. My gym has been running for a while doing classes and shit outdoors in the parking lot, but that's not my style. Anxious to get to those heavy weights they have indoors

Reactions: 3ml
Only issues I can see is staffing.
With CERB lasting till the end of summer, finding workers is tough right now. A lot of the lower wage earners are taking the summer off.

goodlife opens next week Monday on the 20th in Toronto but youll need to book an appointment on the app or online and you get a 1 hour timeslot. At least you dont need to wear a mask

better than nothing

Sorry to disappoint you, but your Toronto gym most definitely isn’t opening on Monday. Ford will announce the next batch of cities to move to stage 3 Monday. But that won’t go in to effect until Friday July 24th.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Email came from Goodlife saying gyms will be open. I was able to book workouts until Tuesday.

I guess until I'll get an email or phone call saying they aren't opening, I am planning to go.

First day back today! How I missed soldier walks and sled pulls. Nothing like dragging and pulling weight outdoors. Fuck I'm going to be sore tomorrow. Bring on the roller. By roller I mean a 4 1/2 inch diameter, 1/4 inch thick length of pvc wrapped with hockey tape. Foam? We don't need no stinking foam. You read that correctly, I referred to myself in the first person plural. ;)