GW501516

Scotian

Trusted Member
Hey guys, going to be throwing GW into my cycle for the first time. Currently running:
300mg test prop
300mg tren ace
300mg mast prop
50mg winstrol ED
Anyone have any experience with GW, how did you enjoy it? Anything you liked or didn’t like?

Gw ... works best when ur at your peak in training and cardio when u hit the wall. Good finisher..imo

out of all the "sarms". This is the only one i ever felt and the only one i would consider buying again.
The price of these are a little high for what your getting tho

out of all the "sarms". This is the only one i ever felt and the only one i would consider buying again.
The price of these are a little high for what your getting tho
Yeah I was kind of hoping to get a little extra push in the gym towards the last 4 weeks or so of the cycle, usually by then the tren has me lethargic not wanting to push hard a full workout lol

made me retain water , wake up in the middle of the night. didnt seem to have any positive effects hgh has for me.

made me retain water , wake up in the middle of the night. didnt seem to have any positive effects hgh has for me.
I believe you are thinking of MK-677 brother! I found the same on that wasnt a huge fan.

I believe you are thinking of MK-677 brother! I found the same on that wasnt a huge fan.
aw shit you right lol
i liked gw. increased my old man cardio. ran 5km off road bare foot in under 25 min this summer alternating gw and sr9009?

Failed miserablely when I tried GW lol I cant remember how many mg per day I was taking but it was waaay to much and I felt like crap, so I went off and then sometime later realized the pills were Xmgs and I should have been splitting them. Just a brain dead moment, never just try em out again.

I've probably ran and seen results from every sarm, this was the least effective on me.. didn't notice any increase in cardio, almost made me more short of breath while running. I experimented between 10 and 25mg daily, hopefully you get better results than me.

I've probably ran and seen results from every sarm, this was the least effective on me.. didn't notice any increase in cardio, almost made me more short of breath while running. I experimented between 10 and 25mg daily, hopefully you get better results than me.
Thanks for the feedback brother, yeah was mainly looking to counteract tren as far as lethargy and cardio sides go. Usually on anything over 300mg tren I get lethargic.

i like gw and sr but i have to add to that. i get my stuff from alibaba. wouldnt be worth it to me at domestic retail prices. gear is cheaper.

For cardio I do Muay Thai and BJJ and always notice my cardio drops like a rock when running Tren. Didn't notice much at 10mg per day but at 20mg it helped with that drop in cardio. Won't run Tren without it.

I agree with Cheapshot. If i ever ran tren again, i'd definitely run some Cardarine alongside it.