Guys who run 1g+ of test...whats your AI dosage?

Just dosed 0.75 mL of cheque drop (750 mcg) about 5 mins ago. Letsss goooo

Just dosed 0.75 mL of cheque drop (750 mcg) about 5 mins ago. Letsss goooo

Def report back. I've def heard of these things, never tried them, and likely never will. That doesn't mean wouldn't be curious to hear your real world experience though. Good luck. I hear extremely potent.

Def report back. I've def heard of these things, never tried them, and likely never will. That doesn't mean wouldn't be curious to hear your real world experience though. Good luck. I hear extremely potent.
They were great! My focus and drive was just at an insane level I don’t know how else to describe it. Next week on leg day I’m going to dose a full 1 mL .

They were great! My focus and drive was just at an insane level I don’t know how else to describe it. Next week on leg day I’m going to dose a full 1 mL .
Be careful using cheque drops casually. Back in my strongman days a lot of us used them during competitions. I don’t remember the doses we used, but I know it’s toxic as fuck on your liver! One of the most liver toxic aas as I recall. I would never use it casually at the gym, especially not if I was running orals at the same time.

I love drops but not something i would take before every workout. 2-3 days a week was all i could do without getting massive headaches

I love drops but not something i would take before every workout. 2-3 days a week was all i could do without getting massive headaches
I have some halo on hand as well ; but the cheque drops themselves I wouldn’t more than once a week. Maybe twice a month tops and I do a heavy compound movement first to get the bulk of the benefits from the aggression ; it sort of fizzled out by the end of the workout. I wanna see what 20 mgs of halo feels like next chest day so not for another like 5 days. Let this shit get out of my system .