Gut issues

My wife had elbow trouble as well, she did 12 weeks at 250 mcg two times per day injection near her troubled area and in about six weeks relief, now zero issues. She had trouble for ages. Not psychosomatic results.
I have a wee bit of issues with my one shoulder now and then but cannot say for certain it helped but definitely cured tendinitis in left forearm area.
Well this just sold me, as I will be using it for tendonitis, what brand bpc was it, CMS?

Morning @Punisher95,

Best to try and find out what the cause is - stress can be a killer on your stomach. I am allergic to a lot and how I feel and function is related to what I eat. Few items that helped heal my stomach issues but I knew what the issue was - allergies and an ulcer:
1. Probiotic - get a quality product that is kept in a cold area and keep it in your fridge. Digestive enzymes - I prefer Wobenzymes but there are other great brands.
2. 10 g of glutamine and a glass of water in the morning on an empty stomach.
3. BPC157 is a great peptide for stomach issues. Like @ironwill said I wouldn't drink it, I would inject 250-1000 mcg's a day in my stomach with a slin pin. I have used this peptide extensively - years and tried a lot of protocols. I never found twice a day any better than once but some people do - so to each their own.
4. ACV - a tablespoon in water with your first meal.

Good luck getting this sorted out.

Morning @Punisher95,

Best to try and find out what the cause is - stress can be a killer on your stomach. I am allergic to a lot and how I feel and function is related to what I eat. Few items that helped heal my stomach issues but I knew what the issue was - allergies and an ulcer:
1. Probiotic - get a quality product that is kept in a cold area and keep it in your fridge. Digestive enzymes - I prefer Wobenzymes but there are other great brands.
2. 10 g of glutamine and a glass of water in the morning on an empty stomach.
3. BPC157 is a great peptide for stomach issues. Like @ironwill said I wouldn't drink it, I would inject 250-1000 mcg's a day in my stomach with a slin pin. I have used this peptide extensively - years and tried a lot of protocols. I never found twice a day any better than once but some people do - so to each their own.
4. ACV - a tablespoon in water with your first meal.

Good luck getting this sorted out.
Thank you I just don't get the mcg dosages from a 5mg bottle

I decided to be an idiot and drink a scoop of protien powder today so I could remember why I stopped. Its been horrendous smelly ass gas for the last hour. Farting on myself while I’m training back.
I gave up on powders while back

I'll repeat what others have said but probiotics, fiber, low to no sugar or carbs, avoid alcohol nicotine, ed meds, ibuprofen and experiment with cutting out dairy. If it's bad enough cut out any unspoiled grains and nightshades