Guardian Lab Reviews

@ajfromab - glad to hear you are on the mend.
I don't want to hijack your thread but do you know which antibiotic they gave you? Yes, its nosy curiosity but I have a reason for asking. The last time I had a serious infection and had to have IV (not from gear related issues), they used Levaquin because it is one of the few that have almost 100% oral bioavailability. Some docs I know use this antibiotic because they can hit you with a bag or two of IV and send you off with a script and refer to it as good oral as IV.
Levaquin is one of the quinolone antibiotic which have significant warnings for tendon ruptures.
Albeit unlikely, no doubt you lift hard so ask what antibiotic they gave you - you don't want a tendon issue.

Sorry you went through all this.

I can’t tell you exactly what the IV was called but it was like a full orange sort of dark yellow colour. The take home prescriptions clavaulanic acid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Second time using this lab, 1st time had no issue and everything went as it should.

Placed and paid for second order, and over two weeks later have yet to receive any tracking info or package, when following up they keep saying they will get the info and then nothing.