Guardian Lab Reviews

W
Sorry you should not get butt hurt by this. Every lab is different. Some labs do business with only with those they know. Some labs are less strict. Before I owned northern muscle I emailed 6 labs. I heard from only 2 of them. Lol.
I heard from the rep, but I’m still waiting to received my products.

I’m gonna give a an honest review of my experience with guardian . It may not sound nice but it’s honest. I ordered 5 vials of sustanon 250 from them a couple months back . Along with a few other items.
I started my cycle up again last week as I was on out before.
When I went to open one of my vials , the top came right off the vial.
I consult d the lab and they apologized and sent me another vial in the mail. It’s actually in the mail now on the way to my house.
However I took an injection in my quad with another vial a desperate vial on Sunday evening .
It is now Wednesday morning I am in the hospital with a massive infection in my left quad . My left quad is twice the size of my right quad . When I took my jeans off after work my old ladies jaw just about hit the floor when she saw the size of my leg .
It’s huge and red and swollen and warm and the doctor is just shaking his head.
I am an experienced steroid user in ten years I have never had an infection because I understand how to keep things clean.
I am getting hooked up to antibiotics and will find out just how bad this infection is shortly but it does not sound good so far.
I’m not sure if I just got a bad batch from them or what but I will be trashing the remainder vials I have and whatever comes in the mail and will not be using this provider again.
d47cfbe426de6d4f91d58cc7f2ed35f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear, Hope it all turns around for you and you come out of this unscathed. Please keep us informed. SaltyDawg

I’m gonna give a an honest review of my experience with guardian . It may not sound nice but it’s honest. I ordered 5 vials of sustanon 250 from them a couple months back . Along with a few other items.
I consult d the lab and they apologized and sent me another vial in the mail. It’s actually in the mail now on the way to my house.
However I took an injection in my quad with another vial a desperate vial on Sunday evening .
It is now Wednesday morning I am in the hospital with a massive infection in my left quad . My left quad is twice the size of my right quad . When I took my jeans off after work my old ladies jaw just about hit the floor when she saw the size of my leg .
I am an experienced steroid user in ten years I have never had an infection because I understand how to keep things clean.
I am getting hooked up to antibiotics and will find out just how bad this infection is shortly but it does not sound good so far.
I’m not sure if I just got a bad batch from them or what but I will be trashing the remainder vials I have and whatever comes in the mail and will not be using this provider again.

sorry your having this happen
have you alerted the lab and if so what was their response?

sorry your having this happen
have you alerted the lab and if so what was their response?

I told them about the broken top vial which they replaced , I have not contacted them about the infection, I would rather not deal with them at all at this point and just move on to another source . I was on bagged IV antibiotics at the hospital all morning , blood work came back as an infection, I have to go back to the hospital for it antibiotics tomorrow again

I learned early into my stay here, I took the advice of a very experienced member. When issues arise like this and you lose faith and you are no longer comfortable with a lab it’s just best to move on. SaltyDawg

Hope you heal up fast brother.

I told them about the broken top vial which they replaced , I have not contacted them about the infection, I would rather not deal with them at all at this point and just move on to another source . I was on bagged IV antibiotics at the hospital all morning , blood work came back as an infection, I have to go back to the hospital for it antibiotics tomorrow again

its good if they know
that way they can have a heads up if someone else has the same issue that they have a bigger problem then just an issue with one order

I haven't heard much on this lab, looks like there around then not around, usally thats an indication to maybe stay away.

But in defense to the lab. How often can this thing be injection error, not clean enough area prior to injections etc or things like that. Can't a bad injection under the skin cause reactions and infections? Even if the oil was good

What makes oil that bad that causes infections on the spot. How bad of an environment do you have to brew in to have bad oil? And what other types of issues in the brewing process can actually caUse this.

I would have done the same thing, thrown it out.

I haven't heard much on this lab, looks like there around then not around, usally thats an indication to maybe stay away.

But in defense to the lab. How often can this thing be injection error, not clean enough area prior to injections etc or things like that. Can't a bad injection under the skin cause reactions and infections? Even if the oil was good

What makes oil that bad that causes infections on the spot. How bad of an environment do you have to brew in to have bad oil? And what other types of issues in the brewing process can actually caUse this.

I would have done the same thing, thrown it out.

Oh I agree it could be operator error. But in the hundreds of injections I’ve given myself over the years this has never happened until I opened this suppliers bottle. Everything I use is sanitary , in fact I probably overkill it because I clean everything hands surfaces bottles the area , all
Of them multiple times just to be sure . There is not a doubt in my mind I got bad product from them, the fact that the one bottle the lid wasn’t even fully secured , who knows what else happened. I’d like to give them the benefit of the doubt and say hopefully it’s just the one I bought, however I just won’t do business with them any more and go back to my old provider which is tried and true

That is a wise decision, There are plenty of good sources out there. I won’t name them of course. But if you have concerns about any I’m sure that you can privately go to Admin here and get a source check to ease any concerns you might have and on the flip side keep you from making a critical error. SaltyDawg