GROWTH HORMONE

In my opinion....id go pharma or nadda.
Secondly id suggest either committing to 1 year (or more) at 2-3iu/day or if you want 6 months id bump it to 4-6iu/day in 4 shots.

As stated here....the biggest thing you'll notice is fat loss in my opinion. If you're after muscle gain I'd add insulin also 100%. But then ur in a whole new world of possible complications.
Think of it like marrying the nice girl next door (juice + low dose hgh) versus marrying the smoking hot big fake fitted blonde (juice + hgh + insulin). From the outside if all goes well it sure looks good to have the blonde....but the amount of headaches and constant upkeep makes it almost not worth it. For every one marriage that works out well with the big fake fitted blonde, there are 10 that tried and went down in flames.
Many of the guys who go that route later wish they stayed with the girl next door and had a nice quiet life with no issues and less chlamydia.
1 yr at 2/3iu /day, after that if I like it I’ll keep going for Sure

Hey guys; on the fence about starting a 6 month run of GH- obviously cost efficient would be to run some Generic or UGL. Who’s run both types before; and what’s the noticeable difference with these two? Is the human grade like twice as effective as the UGL stuff ? Mg to mg basis? And has anybody tried those sandoz omnitrope pens in the last while? I know this a whole different beast then dealing with AAS, so I’m just trying to get the right info and advice here.
As HGH, you should use those that are a pharmacy product. don't buy under-the-stairs products because they're cheap. pharmacy HGH products are already available.
you're putting this product in your body after all. is it worth risking your health because it's cheap ? buy a pharmacy product and relax. of course, they have fakes on the market. it is necessary to pay attention. I need you to take a blood test.

In my opinion....id go pharma or nadda.
Secondly id suggest either committing to 1 year (or more) at 2-3iu/day or if you want 6 months id bump it to 4-6iu/day in 4 shots.

As stated here....the biggest thing you'll notice is fat loss in my opinion. If you're after muscle gain I'd add insulin also 100%. But then ur in a whole new world of possible complications.
Think of it like marrying the nice girl next door (juice + low dose hgh) versus marrying the smoking hot big fake fitted blonde (juice + hgh + insulin). From the outside if all goes well it sure looks good to have the blonde....but the amount of headaches and constant upkeep makes it almost not worth it. For every one marriage that works out well with the big fake fitted blonde, there are 10 that tried and went down in flames.
Many of the guys who go that route later wish they stayed with the girl next door and had a nice quiet life with no issues and less chlamydia.
Ha, I feel that way about Tren. Love the positives but when she goes sideways, fuck she is a bitch.

I agree with what everyone has said about pharma vs generic, I don't think generic is useless but I have done lots of generic and have gotten better results off the pharma stuff by far. Seems to work better for fatloss and just overall produce better results. Generic is better than nothing but pharma is worth it if you have the budget for it. Like these guys have said you can get good results off 2-4iu pharma /d but you have to run it over a long period of time. I plan on running it continuously if I can.