GROWTH HORMONE

OTFJOEY

Trusted Member
Hey guys; on the fence about starting a 6 month run of GH- obviously cost efficient would be to run some Generic or UGL. Who’s run both types before; and what’s the noticeable difference with these two? Is the human grade like twice as effective as the UGL stuff ? Mg to mg basis? And has anybody tried those sandoz omnitrope pens in the last while? I know this a whole different beast then dealing with AAS, so I’m just trying to get the right info and advice here.

What’s the reason to run GH ?
Ahh it’s peaked my interest over the years, I plan on putting a 6 month run together probably looking run it after that big dirty fast acting cycle in the Innovagen review thread

Hey guys; on the fence about starting a 6 month run of GH- obviously cost efficient would be to run some Generic or UGL. Who’s run both types before; and what’s the noticeable difference with these two? Is the human grade like twice as effective as the UGL stuff ? Mg to mg basis? And has anybody tried those sandoz omnitrope pens in the last while? I know this a whole different beast then dealing with AAS, so I’m just trying to get the right info and advice here.
Slow down.

You are obviously just learning about GH.
I am not a fan of omnitrope as far as pharma goes.

There isn't even a way to compare generics to pharma grade. Just do not work the same way for whatever reason.
My advice wait and learn more.

Also do not have too high of expectations out of it unless you are willing to run 4 units or higher with insulin.

Slow down.

You are obviously just learning about GH.
I am not a fan of omnitrope as far as pharma goes.

There isn't even a way to compare generics to pharma grade. Just do not work the same way for whatever reason.
My advice wait and learn more.

Also do not have too high of expectations out of it unless you are willing to run 4 units or higher with insulin.
I can respect what you’re saying here; thanks for taking the time to write this. Does one actually have to run insulin to get real results from GH? It’s gotta be good to run on it’s own? If I ran say 4 iu‘s of generic GH as opposed to 2 iu’s of pharma GH , is it comparable? Or still no. I hear it’s like comparing bologna to prime rib... I would probably rather get the real stuff ? I do have a trusted source for a decent grade of Chinese blue cap; I’m just wondering if i
Should wait and put the whole 3-5 k into the start of a 6 month run. It’s tempting; I’ve also told myself that I don’t wanna fuck with slin, although I’ve heard running the longer acting stuff is fairly simple

Ahh it’s peaked my interest over the years, I plan on putting a 6 month run together probably looking run it after that big dirty fast acting cycle in the Innovagen review thread

Okeee but maybe to rephrase or be more specific, what's the goal? What are you expecting or hoping to get from it?

Ok. But still why ? I’ve run it and it does as it’s supposed but I’ve found AAS more effective and peptides to be about the same.

I should add. I only ran it as I got it from a very trustworthy source and for what I paid it was a gift.

If you are going to compete or reached your peak it could be worthwhile otherwise you can achieve better or comparable results much cheaper.

I should add. I only ran it as I got it from a very trustworthy source and for what I paid it was a gift.

If you are going to compete or reached your peak it could be worthwhile otherwise you can achieve better or comparable results much cheaper.
I’ve played with MK a few times. But ur gonna tell me if I ran 2 iu’s pharma GH for 6 months I wouldn’t notice anything?

Okeee but maybe to rephrase or be more specific, what's the goal? What are you expecting or hoping to get from it?
I am hoping to get some permanent growth ; of course; also to feel what it’s like to be on that stuff I’ve heard some great things and seen some results.. I would run maybe test mast with it steady ... no crazy cycles on GH I wanna see what it does on its own

I’ve played with MK a few times. But ur gonna tell me if I ran 2 iu’s pharma GH for 6 months I wouldn’t notice anything?
I'm with @The Old Guy here, not saying you won't notice anything but be prepared to be underwhelmed by the muscle gains
I am hoping to get some permanent growth ; of course; also to feel what it’s like to be on that stuff I’ve heard some great things and seen some results.. I would run maybe test mast with it steady ... no crazy cycles on GH I wanna see what it does on its own

Permanent growth with GH? I think you'd have to run a very high amount of pharma + coupled with slin.

I've only ever used GH for fat loss purposes and to help to stay lean.

I’ve been running it a 2 ui for 6 months if your looking to drop fat it’s worth the cash it diffinitly helps but if your looking to add muscle at 2 ui not gunna happen your better off spending the money on quality meat

Thanks everybody . I’m sure I still have a ceiling to hit with steroids before I use GH but it is of course an interest

Oh yeah I'm sure everybody here would join me in encouraging you to keep learning more about all this stuff, ya never know what path understanding certain things will take you down.

Thanks everybody . I’m sure I still have a ceiling to hit with steroids before I use GH but it is of course an interest
As a youngish person who used GH and slin before I was at the size and experience where you should be using it, I can say that yes you do gain some good quality size but not as much of a dramatic effect that you see once you’ve got a nice base built and include these things.

Does Dave Palumbo have permanent muscle increase ?? Lol
Nope he looks like shit

Don't waste your time unless you got some serious cash.