Growing on gh

HGH

Trusted Member
I met this guy at the local GoodLife a few months back, we shoot the shit about aas and gh and stuff and he told me he put his son who was 18 or 19 at the time on script gh. He said he grew from 6’ to 6’6” in 1 year all the while taking the gh. I thought he was full of shit until I saw his son today and confirmed it? Are these 2 just bullshitting or couid this have some truth to it? If his plates aren’t closed I suppose he could grow no? But 6” in a year?
I laughted at them and they seemed pissed lol

I think 6" in one year is entirely normal in puberty anyway.

But I think if growth plates aren't closed, yeah it'd make you grow.

Curious what someone smarter than me has to say thou.

For ethical reasons this is not heavily studied unfortunately.

When I was a lot younger, my parents were going to get me on gh. First off because I reached puberty later and secondly because I was short.
See both those things happened to my father and it bothered him enough that he thought I shouldn’t go thru what he did.
Truthfully it didn’t bother me. So I never proceeded with it.

Anyhow I remember the doctor saying to me that I would become a lot taller. He figured since my parents were 5’6” at most I’d likely hit 5’11” at most or something like that, shit it was well over 30 years ago, I don’t remember the specifics
So the guy isn’t likely full of shit, but really irresponsible for giving his son Gh.

When I was a lot younger, my parents were going to get me on gh. First off because I reached puberty later and secondly because I was short.
See both those things happened to my father and it bothered him enough that he thought I shouldn’t go thru what he did.
Truthfully it didn’t bother me. So I never proceeded with it.

Anyhow I remember the doctor saying to me that I would become a lot taller. He figured since my parents were 5’6” at most I’d likely hit 5’11” at most or something like that, shit it was well over 30 years ago, I don’t remember the specifics
So the guy isn’t likely full of shit, but really irresponsible for giving his son Gh.
Wow ok so it’s very possible , but only if you’re plates are still open right?
Ya that’s very irresponsible, his son had basketball dreams

Haha fak you won't grow 6 inches.

Total b.s..
Ohh I didn’t see this post? So you say no way? That’s what I think too but I wouldn’t know enough about it to say yes or no!

I would assume as long as your bones haven’t grown over.
Now as for him growing 6”, he may have but it might not have all been gh.

Not impossible. Michael Jordan grew 5 inches in one summer before he went to play college basketball

Better question what fucking parent would put their kid on GH - script from a doctor was it - because 6 feet is really short?
Maybe he bought script GH and stuck it in his kid but ask yourself why? I will stop there as I’m getting really angry at the irresponsibility.

Better question what fucking parent would put their kid on GH - script from a doctor was it - because 6 feet is really short?
Maybe he bought script GH and stuck it in his kid but ask yourself why? I will stop there as I’m getting really angry at the irresponsibility.

Ya this guy isn’t all there! He’s a few cards short of a full deck. Apparently the kid was very good bball player but scouts always said he was too short? Dad put him on script gh, how he got it I don’t know but he’s a bodybuilder too.

Some parents will do anything when it comes to their kids and competitive sports. I’m sure this is more common then you’d think? I’m sure lots of kids are on aas too just for that little edge. Some parents take their kids sports way way too seriously, trying to live the dream they couldn’t succeed in?

I think it’s increased estrogen that closes the plates, so maybe he took aromatase inhibitors and gh to prevent his plates from closing as quickly

I can’t remember the doses of gh for stunted height but I think it was quite a high dose.
Just googled and it said 0.4mg/kg/week is a regular dose, which is 12iu a day for a 150lbs kid, but it also said growth was about 8cm for this dose

no clue though, don’t know much about growing on gh

Last edited:
Ya this guy isn’t all there! He’s a few cards short of a full deck. Apparently the kid was very good bball player but scouts always said he was too short? Dad put him on script gh, how he got it I don’t know but he’s a bodybuilder too.

Some parents will do anything when it comes to their kids and competitive sports. I’m sure this is more common then you’d think? I’m sure lots of kids are on aas too just for that little edge. Some parents take their kids sports way way too seriously, trying to live the dream they couldn’t succeed in?

I think it's more common than people think. Athletics being the major driver. I suspect that I know of 6-12 cases involving as young as 14. Nothing I can prove but "Crazy insert sport here parents" be Crazy.

Reactions: HGH
I worked at a resort which was connected to a camp one summer during university. This place was very hoity toity.

I got to know the staff nurse and there were about 5-10 kids a week that she had to inject with gh.

I tried to get her to sneak so to me but unfortunately she took her job seriously. Boo 👎👎

I think it's more common than people think. Athletics being the major driver. I suspect that I know of 6-12 cases involving as young as 14. Nothing I can prove but "Crazy insert sport here parents" be Crazy.
I’m sorry but doing this crap with kids, and even at 18 most People are still kids, is wrong. Ask a kid if they want to be 6 inches higher and 25 lbs heavier - there answer will be yes but no doctor prescribed this shit for kid who is 6 feet tall. It’s different if your very short or there is a good reason.

I’m sorry but doing this crap with kids, and even at 18 most People are still kids, is wrong. Ask a kid if they want to be 6 inches higher and 25 lbs heavier - there answer will be yes but no doctor prescribed this shit for kid who is 6 feet tall. It’s different if your very short or there is a good reason.
I think we all agree it’s wrong! But it’s not going to stop, and hearing a few stories it sounds quite common. Grrrr

Go to your local hockey rink and watch the crazy parents yelling and screaming at 12 yr old kids on the ice lol
Some of them are completely fucked

My son grew 5 inches in just under 18 months. Between 14 and 16 he grew from 5’11 to 6’4. And I don’t think he is done yet.

He also went from 145-180 lbs

No GH but he goes through a ton of steak, salmon and pizza lol

With their natural test levels at that age, if they are active and have a caloric surplus of quality protein they can grow like crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doctors will prescribe GH for stunted children (Who have a GH deficiency only)
Wanting your kid above 6 ft however is totally irresponsible.

Does it work, obviously yes.

However, Tren makes you more jacked.
Does that mean I should pin children with Tren?

Fuck no

i worked with a dope who was telling me about his son who was being bullied at school then the story was his son was knocking him out cold sparing. i called him out on this so he tells me about how german boys sometimes have a big growth spurt. lol. im severely german. whos he kidding? went from runt to biggest kid in the school. dude talked incessantly about gh. at first figured it was bunk cuz he said he was getting it for 200 and he was dumb as a baby.. maybe it was legit.