Grow tents

Taureau

Administrator
omg a grow tent with lights sure helps a garden grow. I love flowers and have wild flowers growing for fun in my grow tent along with some climbing vines I will plant in the spring. oh and two hibiscus plants that where not doing so well and now 2 days in the tent and one is flowering.

I am going to start my vegetables in my tent as well. i truly am amazed at how fast plants grow in a tent :)

Sorbate

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Just need to pump some co2 in there, lol. Get it up to 1000 ppm like they do at some greenhouses to increase growing.
Most of our plants are c4 type which evolved to grow in higher co2 levels than we do now. Plus higher co2 level help with drought resistance. The fewer times the holes in the leaves need to open to allow in co2, the lower chance of h2o escaping.

Well don’t do that if it’s in the house, lol.

nh3master

I think I am super Hardcore with my C18 Avatar....
Trusted Member
Just need to pump some co2 in there, lol. Get it up to 1000 ppm like they do at some greenhouses to increase growing.
Most of our plants are c4 type which evolved to grow in higher co2 levels than we do now. Plus higher co2 level help with drought resistance. The fewer times the holes in the leaves need to open to allow in co2, the lower chance of h2o escaping.

Yup ...Ferment some mash.. Free co2 & Alkeehal...

ironwill

Meat Eater and potato peeler
Trusted Member

Just invite Sorbate over and out him in there a couple hours per day. He will talk and talk and the hot air will fill the tent with co2. Lolol jk jk👍😎🤓 couldn’t help myself. Who am I to say anything about long talkers. Lol

Sorbate

Trusted Member
Trusted Member
Just invite Sorbate over and out him in there a couple hours per day. He will talk and talk and the hot air will fill the tent with co2. Lolol jk jk👍😎🤓 couldn’t help myself. Who am I to say anything about long talkers. Lol
Lol, that is so me. I used to get in trouble from my teachers, they would tell me I’d never find a job that uses my talking ability, and I did, it’s called retail, bwahaaa.

The_Night_King

Winter Is Here:
Trusted Member
Just make your own CO2.

2 L bottle.. Spray it black

Mixture will last about 2 weeks. Once per day shake the bottle and let it release.

1 cup Sugar
10 G Yeast
1 Tbsp Baking Soda
1 L Water.

I have 2 bottles in my 4x4 tent :)

And yes growing in a tent has its advantages, but there is also disadvantages.