Green Wraps

SaltyDawg

Trusted Member
So went to the local grocery store today I was fresh out of wraps. So they didn’t have my usual kind so I when with the same brand but they were green in colour nothing else on the packaging just said spinach not a big deal as I like it. Made my chicken wrap lots of fresh veggies sat down with it along with my coffee took a bite and it was the worst taste I’ve ever experienced tasted like an overwhelming Flavor of lime ! There went my lunch clear in the trash ! Was not pleased. SaltyDawg

Think I’ll stick to my whole wheat ones or my protein up ones I feel safe there after this. SaltyDawg

So went to the local grocery store today I was fresh out of wraps. So they didn’t have my usual kind so I when with the same brand but they were green in colour nothing else on the packaging just said spinach not a big deal as I like it. Made my chicken wrap lots of fresh veggies sat down with it along with my coffee took a bite and it was the worst taste I’ve ever experienced tasted like an overwhelming Flavor of lime ! There went my lunch clear in the trash ! Was not pleased. SaltyDawg
Get over it. Food isn’t about taste.