Grand Forks Bloods

Middle Aged Monster

Trusted Member
This may be for our Manitoba members but not necessarily. I am planning a weekend trip to Grand Forks to get some cigars I’ll ship up from Florida and let the fiancé do some shopping and I remember some time ago seeing a comment about going to the states to get bloodwork done.
I guess I’m looking for a name of a company down there I can make an appointment with to see where I am. We don’t have access or OnMen just yet and the naturopathic route is a pain in the ass and expensive.
Thanks in advance.

Labcorp isn't in grand forks I don't think... There is a place down there called altru labs with a few locations.... Yellow pages and google is your friend. A few more private labs that offer services down there.

Labcorp isn't in grand forks I don't think... There is a place down there called altru labs with a few locations.... Yellow pages and google is your friend. A few more private labs that offer services down there.
We are pretty flexible and can travel around to surrounding cities to find a shooting range and cigar lounge so reputable lab chains are likely in those northern states. I’ll look up Labcorp - thanks 🙏

We are pretty flexible and can travel around to surrounding cities to find a shooting range and cigar lounge so reputable lab chains are likely in those northern states. I’ll look up Labcorp - thanks 🙏
I probably should have been more clear.. I don't think there is any in ND. Might be wrong but last time I checked I never found one. If you are in Fargo instead of grand forks there is a wicked gun shop called Bob's gun shop and range. Go there. Its worth it.

We’ve been there! It was the first time either of us fired a handgun so of course I had to go to the 44 Magnum. We have video - I was literally like a kid in a candy store - lol.

Yes! I meant to update my post with this information so thank you. I have already set up my appointment for a lab requisition but will wait til after I donate blood to drive my hemoglobin down.

Cool, interested in how it is, not looking into TRT right now, but maybe in the future. Was just looking around for places in Winnipeg to get bloodwork done and OnMen came up.

That must have come on today because I was looking into them yesterday!