Gordon Ryan signs with One Championship

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Dominant jiu jitsu fighter Gordon Ryan signed with one championship. I hope he does as well in MMA. He cant be stopped on the mat. Just not sure if he can pass a drug test. Should be exciting

He absolutely cannot pass a drug test....but the good news is that One Championship does not drug test. He is definitely the top 3 no gi grapplers in the world right now. One also signed Marcus Almeida who is the most decorated grappler in the world over right now. I would love to see him and Ryan fight mma

I am glad One is going after the top grapplers and strikers and not just striking dominant mma guys like the UFC does. UFC claims to be the top promotion but many of the UFC guys that left and went to One; Sage, Alveraz, Might Mouse have not dominated

Dominant jiu jitsu fighter Gordon Ryan signed with one championship. I hope he does as well in MMA. He cant be stopped on the mat. Just not sure if he can pass a drug test. Should be exciting
They don’t give a fucm about drug tests in one fc hahahha if Thailand didn’t shut down and lock everyone out I would’ve been back there racked up a few more stadium and got on one forsure lots of my friends are either signed to one or have at least fought on warrior series it’s not like the i
UFC no drug testing and it’s easy to get signed if your a decent pro fighter and have the right contacts this Covid shit fucked my plans up............Gordon Ryan will do good the level of grappling in Asia sucks bad hence Ben askren went undefeated as the 170 champ than got completely butt fucked in the UFC where everybody is good at everything

He absolutely cannot pass a drug test....but the good news is that One Championship does not drug test. He is definitely the top 3 no gi grapplers in the world right now. One also signed Marcus Almeida who is the most decorated grappler in the world over right now. I would love to see him and Ryan fight mma

I am glad One is going after the top grapplers and strikers and not just striking dominant mma guys like the UFC does. UFC claims to be the top promotion but many of the UFC guys that left and went to One; Sage, Alveraz, Might Mouse have not dominated
Those “striking dominant” guys in ufc are still awesome in every other aspect of mma one has a lot of one dimensional guys the skill levels aren’t even close and one isn’t tested either

I'll be interested in seeing how good his striking is, and how well he can flow between the grappling and striking. He's still a young guy, so if he gets those down pat, he could be a force to be reckoned with.

I love good striking fights... I just find them exciting, however I have seen a few real good jui jitsu practioners in the UFC where the floor game was real exciting. I hope this Gordan Ryan does well ... I looked at some video of him and it looks like he has done mostly grappling not a lot of striking. Getting punch and kicked in the face and body legs ... you can either handle it or not... and if your chin is shit you don't have a chance in hell.

I'll be interested in seeing how good his striking is, and how well he can flow between the grappling and striking. He's still a young guy, so if he gets those down pat, he could be a force to be reckoned with.
Probly not great if it’s his first stand up fight

Gabi Garcia if you are not familiar, rumour has it that she has experimented with PED's. Probably just another case of accidental ingestion of tainted supplements or kangaroo meat though.

I have met her, she’s fucking huge!! Dwarfed me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gabi Garcia if you are not familiar, rumour has it that she has experimented with PED's. Probably just another case of accidental ingestion of tainted supplements or kangaroo meat though.
This is the chick that missed her weight cut by 28lbs and has fought a bunch of old ladies lol what a circus