Goodlife Saint john NB

PGM

Trusted Member
The reason I go to this gym as they actually have 2 deadlift platforms that are padded and there is minimal noise when you let the weight move faster to the ground from the knee downward. They also have a GHR machine which I use every time I go in. Their massage chairs are quite good as well for after the workout. I use tap, full roll and shiatsu full speed which kicks the shit out the back muscles. Love it. No sauna yet, I really like dry sauna for 20 minute session, really gets you sweating and makes all the aches and pains go away.

I too love Goodlife, they are very successful at creating a really positive vibe and I like that. Luckily we have a sauna hahahaha

Was just in the mcallister club and the place hasn’t changed in the 2 years I’ve been gone. At the club in Fredericton these days.

We enjoy good life gyms. Scent free soaps and cleaning agents. Clean places, lots of equipment and some decent hard core abilities in Good lifes. AND i travel all over Canada for work and i just swipe and walk in. No bullshit sales pitches etc and they are all over.

Best goodlife I've ever been in is the Red Deer location it's massive, before Covid they were my go to when I would travel as they are everywhere.

Best goodlife I've ever been in is the Red Deer location it's massive, before Covid they were my go to when I would travel as they are everywhere.
It is a pretty decent gym (y) i agree as well. There is one west of Edmonton near Acheson that is an awesome one....there are lots of good ones with GL... I forget the damn name, starts with a G.
lol

It is a pretty decent gym (y) i agree as well. There is one west of Edmonton near Acheson that is an awesome one....there are lots of good ones with GL... I forget the damn name, starts with a G.
lol
Oh, I'm headed to Red Deer for a month so good to hear I also hear they have a pool. I love to swim so I shall pack a suit for sure

Oh, I'm headed to Red Deer for a month so good to hear I also hear they have a pool. I love to swim so I shall pack a suit for sure
I'm pretty sure they scraped the pool and added a Ninjafit or something like that, Body Basics has that old school feel as well it's a nice gym and then there is Rob's Gym or maybe it's called Iron city now it is has very old school feel.

It is a good gym and clean. Which I like. I didn’t see a pool but I just go in and out. Lol
You will enjoy red deer town as well and Edmonton a short drive away for extra fun. Calgary not too far the other way. Edmonton has some decent gyms here...

Last edited: