Good place to get sarms in Canada

Depends if you work with a rep or prefer a website. Helixx is well known but I have used three different websites and they all did what they were expected to. If I was ever going to take them again, which I won't, I would just buy from a reputable lab I trust.
Keep in mind Sarms are advertised as a 'safer' option but no one knows the long term side effects of most sarms. Ostarine is studied the most but it is still consider to be in its testing stage. None are sold to the public for sarcopenia that I know of.
AAS's - ones used with humans have a side effect profile, known issues, and known effects.

All that being said, if I was competing or wanted every possible edge, I would incorporate one at a time to hit every possible pathway for growth.

I second (or third) Chemyo, probably the best I've used, and they ship to Canada. Every time I ordered from them it was sent in a discrete package with a "fake" invoice so there is no custom fees. That being said, SARMS are legal but from past experience with ordering supplements from the States, custom service likes to seize our shit for no concrete reasons. This never happened with Chemyo, and they ship fast!
You're right, Chemyo is great, but my last 4 packages have been sent back to the States by Canada Post - they make it as far as Toronto, then they get sent back. Only my first order made it through - the rest were all sent back, even though they had already passed through Canadian customs. In fact, the last failed attempt was this morning.

Science Bio has been successful every time I've used them. They're product is good, but i must admit that i slightly prefer the quality of Chemyo over Science Bio.

How long do you run the SARMS cycle? Do you do a PCT after your SARMS cycle or it is not necessary?

Science.bio and chemyo are always #1 and 2. I ordered from science.bio stuff was legit and came really quickly no problem. I would be careful though because I‘ve heard in forums they might be exit scamming because they‘re shutting down all sarms if im not mistaken. I would go for chemyo, its possible my info on the scoence.bio thing is not accurate so DYOR but also just be careful in general. Cheers

Science.bio and chemyo are always #1 and 2. I ordered from science.bio stuff was legit and came really quickly no problem. I would be careful though because I‘ve heard in forums they might be exit scamming because they‘re shutting down all sarms if im not mistaken. I would go for chemyo, its possible my info on the scoence.bio thing is not accurate so DYOR but also just be careful in general. Cheers
Sciencebio is now shutting their whole enterprise down, according to the emails they've been sending out. They haven't given a specific date, though.

Chemyo is still operating, but the last 3 or 4 shipments I got from them were returned back to them at the border, so its hit and miss with them.

But both have quality product.

Purerawz . co never had any problems with them great quality, usually toss in a few extra pills too. Ships to canada, it’s not my code but Russo15 gives you 15% off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So now, late 2023 where are the best places for us Canucks to get trusted sarms from?

Hopefully it's ok to revive this thread. I used the search to see some info and this came up so thought I'd ask for updates. Thanks!

So now, late 2023 where are the best places for us Canucks to get trusted sarms from?

Hopefully it's ok to revive this thread. I used the search to see some info and this came up so thought I'd ask for updates. Thanks!
I'm wondering why use sarms when anabolics work better and have more research behind it.

You used to actually be able to get sarms on Amazon, shit you not.
Lool.

It doesn't surprise me though. I saw a few products advertised as "bottle openers" and "retractable walking sticks" that will definitely get you charged with possession of a prohibited weapon.

I'm wondering why use sarms when anabolics work better and have more research behind it.

I guess my answer would be I'm on the anabolics train so to speak, but it's time for me to come off a while :( for inner health reasons. Nothing else. So I wanted to try something while I'm doing a pct that's non hormonal. I understand sr9009 and or cardarine are none hormonal (for real) and may help with things like cardio and cholesterol levels. So I was looking to get some, real, to take for a couple months to see if that can further help to reset me and maybe even get me some unexpected appearance results too until my next run.

I mean, that's my reasoning. Gf may try it with me with more of the goal of the fat burning, endurance effects that I've read of from something like a card/sr9009 combo. Or maybe osta for her, but I'd stay away on that one for me as mildly hormonal and want to try to recover.

As I've researched more myself since I made this post seems like chemyo seems a very consistent favorite from various different online site reviews. (And as a couple mentioned here too)