gold and silver

Gold is not doing what it should be doing. With all this market volatility, new variant and inflation gold should really be on the rise. It's not though. I think Crypto has taken away a lot of the gold bulls, or maybe the younger investors just have no interest in it. Either way not sure when or if ever we will see $2000 again.
I said the same thing.. if gold doesnt take off during the next crash then crypto took over from gold and silver

Gold is not doing what it should be doing. With all this market volatility, new variant and inflation gold should really be on the rise. It's not though. I think Crypto has taken away a lot of the gold bulls, or maybe the younger investors just have no interest in it. Either way not sure when or if ever we will see $2000 again.
It doesn't matter let it go down more so we can buy more lol

I have nothing against crypto other then it's not stable .

I said the same thing.. if gold doesnt take off during the next crash then crypto took over from gold and silver
I have a hard time believing that.
Here's how i view thing and maybe some of you guys can shine in .

The governments and banks are undervaluing gold and silver making you think it has no value wall the buy it all and store it.
now everyone thinks the future is crypto so everyone is investing in it and forgetting the metal market.
When everything hits the fan the government will be standing strong with metals and all the rich people that have invested in it, because most billionaires don't like crypto. The governments doesn't want you do be able to make money and not depend on it as the new reset the have is you depend on the governments for everything, but before anything happens the need the herds rounded before the slaughter

The governments and banks are undervaluing gold and silver making you think it has no value wall the buy it all and store it.
now everyone thinks the future is crypto so everyone is investing in it and forgetting the metal market.
When everything hits the fan the government will be standing strong with metals and all the rich people that have invested in it, because most billionaires don't like crypto. The governments doesn't want you do be able to make money and not depend on it as the new reset the have is you depend on the governments for everything, but before anything happens the need the herds rounded before the slaughter
I hope your right, Im just losing my hope because its so manipulated by the big guys

Well it's a theory. Not sure if it's an accurate one but maybe you know something I don't. Who knows. If your theory is correct I believe what Cheapshot said is correct and that is market manipulation.

Investors are investing more on speculation than fundamentals it seems. They are betting that crypto will be the future currency king. They are forgetting gold is something you can actually physically hold and use. When I talk to friends about investing in gold first thing they say is why? Like I said earlier it's just not doing what it should. If it's not moving up now the only thing that I can think of that will make it go up is the elimination of crypto or if people just stop believing in crypto and come back to gold.

Well it's a theory. Not sure if it's an accurate one but maybe you know something I don't. Who knows. If your theory is correct I believe what Cheapshot said is correct and that is market manipulation.
There not even hidden the manipulation as people don't care as everyone is making money.
when it's to good to be true, you have to ready for something.

I hope your right, Im just losing my hope because its so manipulated by the big guys
Try to forget what you have and sleep on it, because if you keep checking the charts you will go crazy.

I think there's no way out of the reset, but we can make sure we come out better then we started.

If you google blackrock you will see the are buying a lot of real estate then renting back.

Try to forget what you have and sleep on it, because if you keep checking the charts you will go crazy.

I think there's no way out of the reset, but we can make sure we come out better then we started.

If you google blackrock you will see the are buying a lot of real estate then renting back.
Oh no I don't even look at gold and silver prices.. too boring if you have ever been in crypto..lol.. plus almost all my stuff is vintage so it goes for double spot price or more and price doesn't affect it much