god damn TREN

Do you get heart burn/acid reflux a lot?
maybe slightly depending on what I eat but not so much. more so with orals.

I really am curious will primo test var yield tren like effects and good for a recomp? or am i better off with EQ instead of primo.

Yes I highly think its a metabolic issue, you guys are so great thanks for the informed information and opinions, I will stop tren as of yesterday and get the bloods done for my stomach and update you all. I kind of want to buy t3 now to see if it helps haha but ill first try to curate it from the doc!

If you buy and take T3 then when you get your blood work it will be useless. IF you tell the docotr you are taking or have taken T3 recently they will tell you to stop taking it for a specific time before getting your blood work done.

You need to slow down lol.. sort your shit out or you'll just drag out the process to figuring things out.

do you
-get frequent heartburn/acid reflux
-have frequent constipation
-get lots of bloat after eating.
-hard stool
-undigested food in your stool
-bad smelling gas
-lots of gas (farts)

If you buy and take T3 then when you get your blood work it will be useless. IF you tell the docotr you are taking or have taken T3 recently they will tell you to stop taking it for a specific time before getting your blood work done.

You need to slow down lol.. sort your shit out or you'll just drag out the process to figuring things out.

do you
-get frequent heartburn/acid reflux
-have frequent constipation
-get lots of bloat after eating.
-hard stool
-undigested food in your stool
-bad smelling gas
-lots of gas (farts)
yes constipation often yes more with number 2 i do pee a lot but i also drink lots of water
bloat after eating yes a lot
stool can be pellets or normal it fluctuates a lot
not so much gas.

I also do take hydrocodone 5mg for arthritis... maybe that is causing my first issue prior to the tren regarding appetite but I dont over do it and i dont abuse it. just 1-4 a day. For about 2 years now. Prescribed obviously other than that i smoke weed and edibles EOD.

Tren is a beast... I can never get over all the sides.
For lethargy, I use Cardarine and taurine helps also.
I feel a lot better when using 1mg - 1.5mg a week of caber. I just automatically use this with every tren cycle.
Also to help with my moods, I add masterone. I add 200-300mg a week when on tren and 400mg a week on deca.
Sleep is the worst part.. magnesium is good, and melatonin. Also valerian root and L-theanine, that should help with sleep.
Anyways, thats what I do to try and help with Tren sides...
Good luck

Yep stop the tren and see if your appetite increases if not ... it isn't the tren. And I agree with everyone else here after you stop the tren to see if it's causing the issue. If not then see your doctor get there analysis and correct that. Simple is good.

I used tren e 600mg a week with a wack of test e and the only sides were insomnia, night sweats, and my wife said when she got close I stank. I ate like a horse on tren e. However ... everyone is different.

Tren is a fucker of a drug. She’ll keep a hook in ya everytime you try to leave her crazy ass. There’s nothing quite like it though so you keep going back no matter how much she runs your life.
Tren is the best lean out, strength and recovery steroid ever ...

yes constipation often yes more with number 2 i do pee a lot but i also drink lots of water
bloat after eating yes a lot
stool can be pellets or normal it fluctuates a lot
not so much gas.

I also do take hydrocodone 5mg for arthritis... maybe that is causing my first issue prior to the tren regarding appetite but I dont over do it and i dont abuse it. just 1-4 a day. For about 2 years now. Prescribed obviously other than that i smoke weed and edibles EOD.

Try taking 1 table spoons of apple cider vinegar before each meal. IF you try this and your symptoms don't go away, try 2 tablespoons. If your symptoms get worse or don't go away than you don't need the acid from the apple cider vinegar..

Give it a try..

Try taking 1 table spoons of apple cider vinegar before each meal. IF you try this and your symptoms don't go away, try 2 tablespoons. If your symptoms get worse or don't go away than you don't need the acid from the apple cider vinegar..

Give it a try..
I actually have been taking apple cider pills! every day fasted. Seems to lower heartburn and maybe mildly lower bloat.

Yep stop the tren and see if your appetite increases if not ... it isn't the tren. And I agree with everyone else here after you stop the tren to see if it's causing the issue. If not then see your doctor get there analysis and correct that. Simple is good.

I used tren e 600mg a week with a wack of test e and the only sides were insomnia, night sweats, and my wife said when she got close I stank. I ate like a horse on tren e. However ... everyone is different.
yes 48 hours no tren, appetite is back to half. Def the tren, Also tried 2 diff labs, both same sides. So looking forward to my blood test. How long should I wait? last tren shot was tuesday. using Acetate.

test will be for body profile detailing my stomache so whatever they test for that.

Tren always gave me major heartburn.

I could eat lots on tren, but I would pay for it after a meal.

Eq help many people eat more.

Many peptides help you eat more.
Hey Funnymeng which peptides did you find having hunger enhancing effects? I have to fight to hit my cut calories of 22-2400 in a day. Mk does nothing for me.

Suggesting that you add another compound to the mix to see if it would help might be bad advice according to many but if I had any appetite issues, I'd start taking mk 677. I am *always* hungry when taking that

My wife hated how I smelled on tren. For some reason though that same smell turns single woman, or horney older ones on though, lol.

• Wow
Reactions: PGM
If my appetite is shit, I drink more shakes. Even if you can’t eat, you can always drink.

You will not get the exact same effect from primo as tren, and even if you did, in your mind you didn’t because tren makes you feel like you look like a fucking god, lol.

I was so crazy on tren. I loved it, my wife hated it. I have no good looking girls working at the shop now, maybe I should use it again, lol.

If my appetite is shit, I drink more shakes. Even if you can’t eat, you can always drink.

You will not get the exact same effect from primo as tren, and even if you did, in your mind you didn’t because tren makes you feel like you look like a fucking god, lol.

I was so crazy on tren. I loved it, my wife hated it. I have no good looking girls working at the shop now, maybe I should use it again, lol.
drinking shakes between meals was how I maintained my calorie and protein intake as well. I would use 3 scoops of protein mix each shake... 3 times a day which would give me 3 x 75 gm =225 gm of protein a day. So I had to eat very little to hit my protein intake level. I could down a shake in 5 minutes and not feel bloated. Loved it. The shakes were good as I used skim milk, frozen blueberries and blueberry yogurt plus the protein powder... tasted great.

yes 48 hours no tren, appetite is back to half. Def the tren, Also tried 2 diff labs, both same sides. So looking forward to my blood test. How long should I wait? last tren shot was tuesday. using Acetate.

test will be for body profile detailing my stomache so whatever they test for that.
Half life is 3 days so I wait a week before I got the test but I would set an appointment up with the doc right away. However if it was the tren then do you need to see your doc. Well if you want a base set of markers you can compare to later once you take other things ...yes. If your canadian ...
canpeptides.ca is good for mgf and ghrp 6 ... but just google "mgf and ghrp 6 for sale" online and you will have a large choice.