god damn TREN

jadedbuddha

Trusted Member
So been on the tren ace train for little over 1.5 months, started at .25 worked up to .35/.40 ED and the only sides im getting is insane decreased appetite and lethargy. no other sides really!

So for people that have similar sides as me please share your success or tips! I can barley get anything down and I constantly want to throw up food. Takes me almost 1 hour to get down a smoothie or shake.... been trying to drop to .30 or less a day but i think i may need to try EOD instead and see how i feel? this 0 appetite is killing my energy. I'm almost ready to give up and just try primo/npp/anavar/test route.
The goal is body re comp, have a lot of muscle under 20% BF roughly not tested.

Doing as follow
1 cc test prop EOD
.30-.40 tren ace ED
gw when training 10 mg
hgh frag 2iu x2 a day

30 yr old
work out 3-4 a week, been training since 2009
trying to eat 2000-2500 calories if i can... its fucking hard.

It would help to include your stats, cycle history, diet, training history etc..

What strength of tren are you using? Are you sure its tren A?

Tren is a heavy heavy drug lol.. Lots of potential sides, but lots of potential gains. However, if the sides are preventing the gains, then there is no reason to continue down the same path.

I REALLY like low dose tren, but moderate or high dose just isn't worth the sides for me compared to the gains.

How was your apetite BEFORE tren? If it was fine, then tren might not be for you. There are somethings to take which can stimulate apetite, but they aren't a miracle..

Was your apetie ok at say 25 mg a day?

Its tough to give anymore advice without the needed info, but if your apeteite was good before and you can't get any lower than say 300mg tren a week then I'd be switching out the tren.

A recomp key is not drugs.. It's diet and cardio.. Recomp's are extremly difficult to do successfull unless you are counting and weighing evereything that goes into your mouth and you are super diligant about monitoring cariod and lifting and have a specific plan witrh your cardio/diet that supports a recomp.

I've done a recomp before with a coach and I didn't like it.. The whole time I kept thinking "just let me cut.. Then once I'm skinny I'll only add lean mass"... I felt I would have been further ahead doing this.

It would help to include your stats, cycle history, diet, training history etc..

What strength of tren are you using? Are you sure its tren A?

Tren is a heavy heavy drug lol.. Lots of potential sides, but lots of potential gains. However, if the sides are preventing the gains, then there is no reason to continue down the same path.

I REALLY like low dose tren, but moderate or high dose just isn't worth the sides for me compared to the gains.

How was your apetite BEFORE tren? If it was fine, then tren might not be for you. There are somethings to take which can stimulate apetite, but they aren't a miracle..

Was your apetie ok at say 25 mg a day?

Its tough to give anymore advice without the needed info, but if your apeteite was good before and you can't get any lower than say 300mg tren a week then I'd be switching out the tren.

A recomp key is not drugs.. It's diet and cardio.. Recomp's are extremly difficult to do successfull unless you are counting and weighing evereything that goes into your mouth and you are super diligant about monitoring cariod and lifting and have a specific plan witrh your cardio/diet that supports a recomp.

I've done a recomp before with a coach and I didn't like it.. The whole time I kept thinking "just let me cut.. Then once I'm skinny I'll only add lean mass"... I felt I would have been further ahead doing this.
I know! I'm 220 Without juice. Now sitting about 230 with water. It's Pareto finplex 100mg/ml.

I also think it's weird. Haven't gone higher than .40ml

Although I did have appetite issues prior to Tren. Maybe with the tren I just can't eat at all. Should probably fix the original appetite issue first... That's the only thing I can see.

I'm 5"11
Trained natural for 8 years.

Ps. I was okay .25-.40 then when I get to my 3rd shot of the week I start to get hella reduced appetite and a lil anxiety. Prob from not eating enough.

I know! I'm 220 Without juice. Now sitting about 230 with water. It's Pareto finplex 100mg/ml.

I also think it's weird. Haven't gone higher than .40ml

Although I did have appetite issues prior to Tren. Maybe with the tren I just can't eat at all. Should probably fix the original appetite issue first... That's the only thing I can see.

I'm 5"11
Trained natural for 8 years.

Ps. I was okay .25-.40 then when I get to my 3rd shot of the week I start to get hella reduced appetite and a lil anxiety. Prob from not eating enough.
I'm gonna get bloods done for my stomach this week. Also checking everything else since I started 1.5 months ago. Prior to that, bloods were Solid. Just low T. But I already knew I have that.

I'm gonna get bloods done for my stomach this week. Also checking everything else since I started 1.5 months ago. Prior to that, bloods were Solid. Just low T. But I already knew I have that.

I doubt blood work will help when your on a cycle.. If you have a real issue thats causing you to have a low apetite you'll probably need to get off gear.. Even moderate testosterone cycles lower my apetite. For sure low T also drops apetite.

Your low apetite before tren could just be a metabolism issue. I often found when I was over trained my apetite would be the first clue for me that I needed to take a step back and recover. Could this be your issue?

Whats your diet like? How much fibre are you eating?

I take 2 teaspoons of metanucil a day to make sure I get enough fibre. I wish I knew this trick when I was younger and jamming in 3000-4000 cals a day. I didn't eat much fibre back then because in my eyes if its not protien/carbs or fat then I didn't eat it because it took up too much space in my stomach and too much effort to eat lol..

You could switch out the tren for EQ.. Many ppl have crazy apetite on EQ.. If you don't want to switch it out for EQ, maybe keep in mind for next time that EQ might be something to try.

I'd like to see what your diet looks like.. Not trying to be a dick, but if you are doing a recomp, it should be easy for you to list your diet out for us to take a look and see if its the foods your eating are impacting your apetite.

One blood test is strictly for my stomach. Shit my cycle may mess that up results eh. Thanks I didn't think about that.

I also highly think it's metabolism issue.
These days after I eat I burp 4 hours later and taste what I ate. Super slow digestion. I've tried digest enzyme. Black licorice extract. Barberine. Hyla whatever tusks. You name it. Tried so much shit. I think I may have Crohn's....honestly. And the blood test will figure out if I do have it or not. I will tell my doc even tho she does know I'm on test and Tren. To re test If the result is NIL.

I doubt blood work will help when your on a cycle.. If you have a real issue thats causing you to have a low apetite you'll probably need to get off gear.. Even moderate testosterone cycles lower my apetite. For sure low T also drops apetite.

Your low apetite before tren could just be a metabolism issue. I often found when I was over trained my apetite would be the first clue for me that I needed to take a step back and recover. Could this be your issue?

Whats your diet like? How much fibre are you eating?

I take 2 teaspoons of metanucil a day to make sure I get enough fibre. I wish I knew this trick when I was younger and jamming in 3000-4000 cals a day. I didn't eat much fibre back then because in my eyes if its not protien/carbs or fat then I didn't eat it because it took up too much space in my stomach and too much effort to eat lol..

You could switch out the tren for EQ.. Many ppl have crazy apetite on EQ.. If you don't want to switch it out for EQ, maybe keep in mind for next time that EQ might be something to try.
My doc so far suggests may be low iron. Hence the test. I do have that on my mom's side. Diet has been good. Chicken. Complex carbs. Carbs before after workout mostly. Chicken. But having trouble eating above 2k calories haha. Fibre supplement up the Aaassss.

I heard primo and var with test can replicate tren like effects and good for recomping. If I take out the tren I think ill go primo npp test var? Maybe save the NPP but it would mainly be for joins and tendons have osteoarthritis in left shoulder.

Tbh I tracked macros for 7 years at this point I watch what I eat I don't have a written down diet but I have been eating clean like stated above. I def feel like it's my medium suppressed appetite naturally prior And then mixee that with Tren is just make it absolutely 0. Maybe just maybe EOD may aid this a bit. Instead of ED

Tren always gave me major heartburn.

I could eat lots on tren, but I would pay for it after a meal.

Eq help many people eat more.

Many peptides help you eat more.

So been on the tren ace train for little over 1.5 months, started at .25 worked up to .35/.40 ED and the only sides im getting is insane decreased appetite and lethargy. no other sides really!

So for people that have similar sides as me please share your success or tips! I can barley get anything down and I constantly want to throw up food. Takes me almost 1 hour to get down a smoothie or shake.... been trying to drop to .30 or less a day but i think i may need to try EOD instead and see how i feel? this 0 appetite is killing my energy. I'm almost ready to give up and just try primo/npp/anavar/test route.
The goal is body re comp, have a lot of muscle under 20% BF roughly not tested.

Doing as follow
1 cc test prop EOD
.30-.40 tren ace ED
gw when training 10 mg
hgh frag 2iu x2 a day

30 yr old
work out 3-4 a week, been training since 2009
trying to eat 2000-2500 calories if i can... its fucking hard.
I get the same thing from ace but not at that dose I get it at 80mg ed so I always stayed just below that weird your holding water when pinning tren ace daily I’ve never held water on tren not even at a low dose

tren burn, crappy digestion and lower appetite is a given with me when on tren. Which is why it works so well for cutting.
If i eat pizza on tren i will pay for that shit all night. But normal cutting meals are fine

Tbh I tracked macros for 7 years at this point I watch what I eat I don't have a written down diet but I have been eating clean like stated above. I def feel like it's my medium suppressed appetite naturally prior And then mixee that with Tren is just make it absolutely 0. Maybe just maybe EOD may aid this a bit. Instead of ED
It seems that you have some underlying health issues that need to be addressed. Tren is a harsh compound, I would personally stop and take the necessary tests and precautions to ensure you know what you're dealing with before jumping back on anything (crohn's, metabolic disorder, colitis, etc.).

Definitely not what you want to hear, but it's best to determine what you have so you can make educated decisions moving forward. Not being able to eat, extreme lethargy, etc. Is no way to live simply to do a 'recomp'. Think of the long game my man.

One blood test is strictly for my stomach. Shit my cycle may mess that up results eh. Thanks I didn't think about that.

I also highly think it's metabolism issue.
These days after I eat I burp 4 hours later and taste what I ate. Super slow digestion. I've tried digest enzyme. Black licorice extract. Barberine. Hyla whatever tusks. You name it. Tried so much shit. I think I may have Crohn's....honestly. And the blood test will figure out if I do have it or not. I will tell my doc even tho she does know I'm on test and Tren. To re test If the result is NIL.

Do you get heart burn/acid reflux a lot?

With low dose tren I get no sides and my appetite is slightly increased... You may have health problem.. get bloods checked, liver, kidneys, etc.
If you take fat burners or stimulant during the day, even enough coffee can fuck up your appetite. Needless to say alcohol and rec drugs will also ruin your appetite.
Also maybe your metabolism is very slow and a low dose T3 would help. If it is a legit issue a doctor can even prescribe it to you for free..
MK and peptides increase appetite but don't fix the root of the problem.

I believe the lethargy from Tren is that in some people it downregulates thyroid function hence the reason adding T3 seems to do the trick. That said is it also effecting your metabolism? Possibly.

Yes I highly think its a metabolic issue, you guys are so great thanks for the informed information and opinions, I will stop tren as of yesterday and get the bloods done for my stomach and update you all. I kind of want to buy t3 now to see if it helps haha but ill first try to curate it from the doc!