Glucosamine is as effective as exercise in reducing mortality?

I used it years ago, prior to back surgery, I really should add it back. I noticed a benefit until the back situation become severe, but this is something that worked for me. Thanks for the info!

BEen a month on glucoosmine/chondroitin/msm... At the recommended raito and dose.

Don't think its doign anything for me to be honest. BUt I'll use up whart I got and when I run out I'll see if I feel any worse.

BEen a month on glucoosmine/chondroitin/msm... At the recommended raito and dose.

Don't think its doign anything for me to be honest. BUt I'll use up whart I got and when I run out I'll see if I feel any worse.
Takes longer then that. I give all "natural" supplements at least a 3-4 month run before I make any conclusions

I had major cartilage tear behind the knee cap. To a point where I started limping. Took 4-6 months to see significant recovery. After the 3rd month I was feeling great.

Give it a go until you run out but really test and hear out the joints. We notice stuff when pain hits but might miss it subsiding slowly.

My thought is people expect an immediate or immense effect.
‘I think of it like woman using face cream, you start when you are young before you get wrinkles to reduce getting wrinkles. Now 30 years later are you sure it reduced wrinkles, no, but when your skin looks better than most, maybe it did.
But waiting until you are wrinkly, it’s too late, it may help a bit, but I’d bet taking it long term would have worked far better.
My wife is almost 58, I’m 8 years younger, she looks younger or at least some age as me. She used creams since 20, I did not.

I find people do this with massage therapy as well. Go twice then are upset they are not perfect. Yeah, 20 years of tightness will be cured in two visits, lol.

‘I think of it like woman using face cream, you start when you are young before you get wrinkles to reduce getting wrinkles. Now 30 years later are you sure it reduced wrinkles, no, but when your skin looks better than most, maybe it did.
But waiting until you are wrinkly, it’s too late, it may help a bit, but I’d bet taking it long term would have worked far better.
My wife is almost 58, I’m 8 years younger, she looks younger or at least some age as me. She used creams since 20, I did not.

I find people do this with massage therapy as well. Go twice then are upset they are not perfect. Yeah, 20 years of tightness will be cured in two visits, lol.

Yup

I been taking it for decades. If i stop now every joint feels stiff and cracks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. So many people take a supplement and think they should feel it. I give any new supplements at least a 6 month run before I make any conclusions.