Global pharma?

Rocco101

Hey guys I just got approved here. Was looking for a different lab to try as my usual source is temporarily unavailable. I've been taking syn t400 but I have come across global pharma. Just curious what the thoughts on this were as I've seen good and bad things but never directly to do with the t400. If anyone could give me some opinions on this brand would be very helpful.

Thanks !

before anyone wades in on this let me say

Global pharma​

is a lab that is sold by various resellers. one of which has recently been the topic of many a discussion
however that reseller is that. a reseller. they do not produce any products. they sell all sorts of products
so those of you that have tried global pharma please chime in with your honest opinions
however do not clutter up this thread with yet another discussion of the prominent reseller of global pharma

I'll start off with I personally have no run global myself. So this will be parroted info.

From what I've seen, some of the reviews are not great. Especially when it comes to their anavar. Many many accounts of it causing painful headaches but not much else. From there I have also seen an independent HPLC testing done by a "customer" (cannot 100% confirm it was simply a good Samaritan) and the testing on oxandrolone came back as no anabolic compounds detected.

Their injectables seem okay, people have seemed happy with the results. However I've personally run anavar from a more well known lab and at no point experienced migraine like headaches, some of the same people who reported those headaches on global also tried the lab I used and also experienced none of the previous side effects they had with global.

That for me, is enough to avoid. I love seeing both Lab and customer posted testing with mirrored results.

But again I have no personally used it, I am merely reporting other people's experiences.

before anyone wades in on this let me say

Global pharma​

is a lab that is sold by various resellers. one of which has recently been the topic of many a discussion
however that reseller is that. a reseller. they do not produce any products. they sell all sorts of products
so those of you that have tried global pharma please chime in with your honest opinions
however do not clutter up this thread with yet another discussion of the prominent reseller of global pharma
Not 100% on the meaning of this I just bought some online just wanna know if it's decent compared to what I'm use to

I posted some relayed information above for you. Under the bosses post
Thank u appreciate it. What I got from this is rhe product is fine but a reseller must of had issues with customers. U don't have to confirm if true or not all I care is that I didn't waste my money . Thank u guys for ur help

Thank u appreciate it. What I got from this is rhe product is fine but a reseller must of had issues with customers. U don't have to confirm if true or not all I care is that I didn't waste my money . Thank u guys for ur help
The reseller in question sells multiple brands, and they experienced some issues last year. As stated by Bull this isn't the thread for that, but if you're curious I'm sure you could find it easy enough.

Though if you got the product is g2g from my response then I hope she works out for you! Best of luck. However if you normally run syn or labs of similar quality I would say your may be taking a step or two back in regards to quality. But again I don't have first hand experience with global.

Hey guys I just got approved here. Was looking for a different lab to try as my usual source is temporarily unavailable. I've been taking syn t400 but I have come across global pharma. Just curious what the thoughts on this were as I've seen good and bad things but never directly to do with the t400. If anyone could give me some opinions on this brand would be very helpful.

Thanks !
Your useing syn pharma there a top Notch lab the difference in them and any of the other top labs in Canada will be Marginal at best

Be patient tracking takes a day or two. These guys need to protect themselves.You’re not buying from Amazon lol