Gladiator truck

CP story on Yahoo regarding the Nova Scotia shooter.
Police obtained data from infotainment systems in a 2013 Ford Taurus and 2015 MB C-300.
"Police say these systems can store synchronized cellphone data regarding navigation,texting,phone calls and internet-enabled content including traffic conditions and weather".
I would bet this can be accessed wirelessly with the right tools.
Yep, the Taurus would pick up cell calls and texts if he was connected to his bluetooth. And possibly the route if it has nav. Mercedes probably has more features

Anyhow I said to him what if I blow the tranny

NOOOOOO SORBATE DONT DO IT NOT WORTH IT BRO!!!!!...... oh, shit wait my bad I got confused there for a second. false alarm...

hehe just playing, nice jeep I love the color. sorry if it was mentioned already but what engine do those have? be careful with mods when its under warranty!

NOOOOOO SORBATE DONT DO IT NOT WORTH IT BRO!!!!!...... oh, shit wait my bad I got confused there for a second. false alarm...

hehe just playing, nice jeep I love the color. sorry if it was mentioned already but what engine do those have? be careful with mods when its under warranty!
I'm not going to modify it at all. I got my bike, its fast.

I'm not going to modify it at all. I got my bike, its fast.
ah good choice I was reading about superchargers on the first page and thought thats what you planned to do. Reliability is the best thing for a daily driver. I kind of want to get a sports bike some day but Im too pussy atm.

VERY NICE TRUCK! I do like the Jeep truck, Toyota is my #1 tho, love the imports I guess. As a kid I always wanted the Bronco, and later the 4runner with removable back tops. Something about it seemed fun. I ended up with the Tundra, not really the same but the back window rolls down. lol. ah well, can't always get what ya want.

IMG_0285 2.JPG