Jkidd

Trusted Member
Hi everyone, I am posting in hopes of receiving advice, anecdotes, criticisms, and whatever else you’ve got to offer.
my girlfriend (5’4”, 140lbs, 15-18% body fat, 24yrs old, lifting experience: 4 years, PED use: cardarine, ostarine, brief use of sr9009 until the classic vision issues kicked in) would like to try using anavar. I recommended a starting dose of 5mgED for atleast 2 weeks before upping the dose to 10mgED if she felt that would be appropriate. She is aware of the risks of AAS use to some degree, also aware of virilization and the permanent effects associated with that if use is not stopped immediately. Her goal is to gain strength and muscle while losing fat essentially, one of the trickiest things to do I know. Her diet and consistency with diet and the types of foods she eats is very good. That is the least of my concerns, the way she eats is better than probably most of us on this forum. My concern lies more with the anavar itself and the immediate and long term consequences of taking it. Things that concern me are androgenic side effects (with anavar it’s low ik but should still be a concern imo), liver toxicity (is it liver toxic at such a low dose?), is a pct required for a female?if not required what might she experience coming off of it? If there is a female out there with experience in this can you explain to me your experience and what the difference are in approaching gear as a female than a male?
hypothetical cycle:
5mg anavar ED x weeks 1-3
10mg anavar ED x weeks 4-6
15mg Ostarine ED x weeks 7-12
20mg Cardarine ED x weeks 7-12
Pct?

No PCT for women. Not needed.

I'd just pick one dose and run it the same throughout. I'd leave all the other crap out, she doesn't need it.

Anavar at 5-10mg/day for 8 or so weeks will be great to get her feet wet. My partner has ran anavar, tbol, primo e, proviron and nolvadex.

The only thing that gave her sides was Nolvadex funnily enough.

Any other questions just hit me up, I can ask my partner. Not much info out there for women and PED use as it seems to be a taboo area & women aren't likely to talk about it as openly as men. A good coach is the best investment you can make, though they are few and far between especially with experience working with women.

Jamie Pinder has some really good info on Instagram & YouTube that's all about women's hormone health & use and the only other place that has women's specific stuff is r/steroidsxx

Thank you for the thorough response. It’s much appreciated. Do you have any recommendations for labs that sell anavar in small doses for females? I’ve seen syn sell 5mg x60tab packets but I have no rep for them. No rep for anyone really except a European supplier. Kinda lost in the Canadian market tbh. Idk if I’m allowed to ask this so please forgive me if I’ve broken any rules, lmk.

Thank you for the thorough response. It’s much appreciated. Do you have any recommendations for labs that sell anavar in small doses for females? I’ve seen syn sell 5mg x60tab packets but I have no rep for them. No rep for anyone really except a European supplier. Kinda lost in the Canadian market tbh. Idk if I’m allowed to ask this so please forgive me if I’ve broken any rules, lmk.
You can not ask for sources.

My partner has used Syn and Pareto. Both great labs.

Yeah positive, I meant to list S4 with the note about vision problems. She has tried both S4 and SR9009 I just forgot to write in S4
Everything AB said. Var Is primarily processed through the kidneys. So nac and a solid water intake are key.

Honestly. Run it at 5mg. There's no need to bump it up. Run it at that for the cycle. See what happens. If she decides she wants more next time then take the 8 weeks off and run another cycle. There's no rush.

Everything AB said. Var Is primarily processed through the kidneys. So nac and a solid water intake are key.

Honestly. Run it at 5mg. There's no need to bump it up. Run it at that for the cycle. See what happens. If she decides she wants more next time then take the 8 weeks off and run another cycle. There's no rush.
Since there’s no pct what is the 8 weeks off for in theory? Is it to reduce or eliminate oxidative stress on the kidneys? Does taking a min. 8week break prevent accumulating androgenic side effects in females?

No PCT for women. Not needed.

I'd just pick one dose and run it the same throughout. I'd leave all the other crap out, she doesn't need it.

Anavar at 5-10mg/day for 8 or so weeks will be great to get her feet wet. My partner has ran anavar, tbol, primo e, proviron and nolvadex.

The only thing that gave her sides was Nolvadex funnily enough.

Any other questions just hit me up, I can ask my partner. Not much info out there for women and PED use as it seems to be a taboo area & women aren't likely to talk about it as openly as men. A good coach is the best investment you can make, though they are few and far between especially with experience working with women.

Jamie Pinder has some really good info on Instagram & YouTube that's all about women's hormone health & use and the only other place that has women's specific stuff is r/steroidsxx

sorry I beg to differ. I know an trainer that deals with woman a lot and he would disagree with your blanket statement that no PCT is required for woman.

I would think he would say the same as with certain cycles a man might take that pct is necessary and other ones that pct is not required.

it comes down the products used, the duration of use, amount used, any side effects while on and how each individual responds differently
all those factors combined determine if pct is required or not

Since there’s no pct what is the 8 weeks off for in theory? Is it to reduce or eliminate oxidative stress on the kidneys? Does taking a min. 8week break prevent accumulating androgenic side effects in females?
Itll help reduce side effects, lessen the chances of long term virilization. If you're not aware it give her lipids (hdl/ldl) a chance to stabilize and return to normal levels. Allow her blood pressure to decrease as well.(I can't say how much it'll be effected at that dose but for me when running 60mg a day as a 230lb guy I got nose bleeds from the bp increase)

The time off gives your body a chance to recover. Both male and female. But in all honesty she should be the one asking these questions not you. If she doesn't think she needs to know the answers then she's likely not ready for AAS. I only say that because you seem to be the one who's concerned and not her.

sorry I beg to differ. I know an trainer that deals with woman a lot and he would disagree with your blanket statement that no PCT is required for woman.

I would think he would say the same as with certain cycles a man might take that pct is necessary and other ones that pct is not required.

it comes down the products used, the duration of use, amount used, any side effects while on and how each individual responds differently
all those factors combined determine if pct is required or not
What would a woman's PCT look like?

My understanding; women don't get shutdown... PCT is for starting that system back up.

If we are talking about PCT in the traditional sense (SERMs, HCG etc) women do not need that.

I believe I listened to a podcast with Jamie Pinder where she discusses a woman's PCT and it included a bunch of vitamins.

What would a woman's PCT look like?

My understanding; women don't get shutdown... PCT is for starting that system back up.

If we are talking about PCT in the traditional sense (SERMs, HCG etc) women do not need that.

I believe I listened to a podcast with Jamie Pinder where she discusses a woman's PCT and it included a bunch of vitamins.

I am no expert on the topic of woman's pct
My buddy is he trains woman and guides them through their cycles
I wish he would share some info
I will ask him but know he charges for advice lol

Yeah man!

I have seen some people advocate for something that resembles a PCT but without any of the gear us men use. Essentially just a bunch of vitamins.

Jamie Pinder is probably one of the better sources RE: women's AAS use, I think Mike from the research station has some info too but take a lot of what he says with a grain of salt.

Best bet is hire a coach who is either a woman or has a lot of experience working with women.

No experience with female ped use so I won't comment on that but you could slap on some astragalus root as a supportive suppliment. I take this as part of my normal cycle support stack and increase the dose when using anything that would cause extra kidney stress.

No experience with female ped use so I won't comment on that but you could slap on some astragalus root as a supportive suppliment. I take this as part of my normal cycle support stack and increase the dose when using anything that would cause extra kidney stress.
Great suggestion.

I'd love to hear about this too.

Women are a completely different beast than a man. They are far more complicated when it comes to PEDs

Is this the same girl you are breaking up with??
On a side note look into NPP for ladies. NON DHT drug and works very well with ladies bodies.