Ginger's protection against many toxic substances

Goldenrod

Staff member

One of cheapest foods/supplements you can use to protect/heal your liver. I buy raw ginger at the grocery store (huge chunks), peal a large piece and eat it in the morning. I usually will have a piece at night too.
It is a powerful anti-inflammatory which is a benefit for people hammering the weights too.

I started taking it for NAFLD. I'm not sure if it is the one that halted and reversed the damage but it has become a staple. I like the taste too.

One of cheapest foods/supplements you can use to protect/heal your liver. I buy raw ginger at the grocery store (huge chunks), peal a large piece and eat it in the morning. I usually will have a piece at night too.
It is a powerful anti-inflammatory which is a benefit for people hammering the weights too.

I started taking it for NAFLD. I'm not sure if it is the one that halted and reversed the damage but it has become a staple. I like the taste too.
does the powder work to??

I love Ginger ❤️❤️

1) antioxidant
2) anti-inflammatory
3) antimicrobial
4) anticancer
5) neuroprotective
6) cardiovascular protective
7) antiviral properties
8) it was found that fresh ginger had the potential to inhibit the attachment and internalisation of the human respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) to both human lung cells and liver cells, in a dose-dependent manner.

I have been making a ginger recipe ginger, honey and lemon. I believe that it has been helping me by preventing me getting a Covid.

I have been making a ginger recipe ginger, honey and lemon. I believe that it has been helping me by preventing me getting a Covid.
Agreed!
I have used my juicer to make Lemon Ginger juice and keep it in a mason jar every week to two weeks. Also think it has protected me from cold/flu and possibly COVID.

Even when I had a tickle in my throat after my son brought something from school, a shot in the morning and another at night killed that nasty feeling swiftly

does the powder work to??
I can't say no for certain but live foods that are as fresh as possible are going to have more health benefits (as a general statement). If I can find the study I read I will post it but essentially it said powdered ginger had none of the health benefits they were testing for. I can't even recall what specific health property they were checking out lol. I am sure it still has some benefits. For whatever reason processing some foods increases some of the compounds that lead to health benefits.

I blend up some ginger with my smoothies too, great stuff and gives it a little zing. I'd like to try drying it out and making "ginger chunks" one day... bulk barn has them but pricey sometimes.