Getting Your GH Levels Tested

bowserthedog

Trusted Member
I don't think that Let's Get Checked has a GH test currently. Im always concerned about asking a doctor to test for certain things because I feel like it will lead to them asking further questions and might make them bring into question why Im getting testosterone prescribed.

LGC is a no-go right now anyways. They’ve suspended service to Canada during COVID.

Both the IGF-1 and HGH tests are borderline useless as a one-off. Those hormones have VERY short half lives and can vary wildly through the day, just based on food intake, sleep quality, and even ghrelin output. Oh, and the IGF1 test I took cost me a solid 110$ CAD. Not covered under OHIP as I have no conditions that would necessitate it.

Both the IGF-1 and HGH tests are borderline useless as a one-off. Those hormones have VERY short half lives and can vary wildly through the day, just based on food intake, sleep quality, and even ghrelin output. Oh, and the IGF1 test I took cost me a solid 110$ CAD. Not covered under OHIP as I have no conditions that would necessitate it.
I guess i'll be dosing based on how it makes me feel.