Getting Taller Help with HGH

fingers crossed hoping 4 the best

i going try this

thanks man

damn thats fucking crazy

i will be sure to try the milk thing for many months too come definetly

definetly bro going to try my best

Thanks all of you for these tips will try my best
I was short until grade 10 or 11 I think, went from being your height to 6ft in like a year, was crazy and I remember having “growing pains” in my legs a lot. Which crops are you invested in? Or specifically the one coming out you speak of.

folks might read this and wonder why I do not bounce a 16 year old off this site. I as always have my reasons. my reason here is he is getting sound advice from many many individuals that are taking the time to care about his health not only today but in the future. Where I to bounce him he may end up on a site with individuals that actually support what he is wanting to do and end up being hurt as a result of that.

folks might read this and wonder why I do not bounce a 16 year old off this site. I as always have my reasons. my reason here is he is getting sound advice from many many individuals that are taking the time to care about his health not only today but in the future. Where I to bounce him he may end up on a site with individuals that actually support what he is wanting to do and end up being hurt as a result of that.
110%

Do yourself a favour and look up BDD and see if anything fits. If you find it fits, don't fret; just get to see a mental health professional; a shrink, for a diagnosis.

This is what I love about this forum we all start from somewhere you give everyone a chance to grow from their mistakes! It gives new people a chance to grow on forums and learn how the trust is built and become a contributing member

fingers crossed hoping 4 the best

i going try this

thanks man

damn thats fucking crazy

i will be sure to try the milk thing for many months too come definetly

definetly bro going to try my best

Thanks all of you for these tips will try my best
I am short, but was 5’2” in grade 12 . I grew another 4” after that.
If you are 5’7” now at 16, I would bet money you will be 5’9” or 5’10”.
Did you start puberty at the same time as everyone else or a bit after. If a bit after you will for sure be taller.

I know when I hire young guys like you at work at 16. They always are taller a year later.

Patience young grasshopper!
I was taller than my little brother all through our teenage years. And then wtf! He blew past me! He is actually a bit insecure about being tall. Everyone is their own toughest critic
Let it play out. See where your genetics take you. It will be fine.
listen, if you are really insecure about it, over compensate in other ways. Become a black belt at something. Find something you like and crush it. You will be the only person in the end that cares about your height.

More than reasonable...my thoughts exactly after reading his post. I am hoping he is not being mislead by some fucking 19 year old shit heads somewhere else whether it be online or at the gym...i know from being younger that 1 word of hope from someone is enough to disregard the proper and helpful advice from 20 other people telling u what you dont want to hear lol...

and yes bigbrrrtttttt ... you DEFINITELY have time to get a little taller buddy, just give it some time and put in some good gym work while you're young and your hormones are on your side and your body is begging to grow! hope the best pal

Okay I dont know if this is even allowed to be posted here I hope admins allow this because I just really want to get help on this matter. I am looking to buy HGH soon (dont tell me sources ;)}) But what I was going to say is that I am 16 years old my growth plates are still open. I desperately want to get taller I soon will have around $5k to spend solely on HGH since one of my crypto investments is said to payoff highly on the release date (March 17) and man I just really want to get taller At the moment I am 5,7 and havent grown since summer basically just very little I hope someone who knows how to get taller off HGH can help me like where do I inject best for growth, where should I ¨Lab Source" from (hope that is allowed), How much should I use daily without getting like the big head and shit that I saw on many youtube videos etc. And how long should I use it for. I please please need help on this like please if you know even the littlest thing about HGH let me know thank you so much.
Hey Just to let you know, I’m 5’7 and I’m 29. Yes almost every other guy is taller than me but who cares man, lift weight and get in better shape. It never has been a problem with girl neither and if a bitch is saying that you are not tall enough then fuck that bitch and find one that doesn’t care. Plenty of girl in the world. Plus you will most likely grow to at least 5’9 IMO. I was 5’5 at 16. I know you don’t wanna hear that but man, you are 5’7 and you don’t have control over it but you can still build a Zeus like physique and get what you want. Own it king 👑

BDD - Big Daddy Drew? I know the guy is short and all but he's far from 16! LOL
BDD=‘s another old bitch lol!

I’ll take another angle on this because I didn’t see it mentioned.

16 yo kid ( sorry not meaning to be disrespectful, but I too am one of those old bitches I described above.... not BDD old, but pretty damn old. I believe BDD is of the vintage where he’s tucking his nuts into his socks every morning. Reason why he quit competing.... true story)

But I digress........so 16 yo kid comes on Internet saying he has 5k saved up for black market gh and will do anything to procure it.

what bad could happen there?

my point, if not already blatantly obvious, is you are going to get scammed sir. Desperation and cash do not mix well together and always lead to trouble.

and believe me.... there are plenty of sharks out there that will be more than willing to lighten your pockets and leave you wondering what the fuck just happened. They are everywhere.

so besides the very important things these other guys told you, you should be wary of that as well. If and when the time does come, be wary and patient. Do your research and don’t rush into anything.

you have many years before you need to worry about tucking your nuts into your socks every morning. No matter how tall you get.

First off, listen to @Taureau and everyone else that’s advised on mental health aspect. That should be #1 on your priority list. Get to the real reasons you’re desperately needing to attain a certain height.

Secondly be thankful you ended up here somehow. You wouldn’t wander down the city streets waving a ton of money right? So why come somewhere you have no idea who these people are saying how much cash you have. @biguglynewf is 100% I knew guys like that in my younger years. They’d rip you off and not think a second about it.

Seriously though you’re 16, I knew guys at 16 that were your height that ended up, 5’11. So educate yourself read and stop thinking drugs is the answer to any of your problems. At 16 you’re probably still confused between a hole in the ground and your asshole... (no offense I was 16 and stupid once too). Before you possibly fuck your body up for your entire life slow down breathe and mature a bit more before you start doing anything anyone would find unadvisable

One more thing being over 6’ some of us wish we were a bit shorter for the nicer more compact muscle bellies. Look at Seth feroce, he’s short as fuck but one hell of a physique!