Getting off trt

Jayballz

Fuck you, and fuck your elbow
Trusted Member
Been really debating getting off trt. The way the world is now, and my blood pressure issues, lack of proper knowledge my doctors all seem to have. It’s all very tiresome.

ive seen a few videos from YouTube of guys getting off trt after 9 years use. And I’m about 4 years I think? They had struggles for a long time. As I’m sure I would if I do try to come off?

I ran aromasin for a year last time I came off a long 2 year blast. And I mean heavy abuse of aas. Totally stupid usage of gear that didn’t help me gain as much as I thought it would. Hindsight right. But the masin really helped me for that year. I had a regular pct but just kept using masin.
I felt great. Had normal sex drive, workouts sucked compared to gear but I still could do them. Had a good look going and felt good overall. Felt natural.

yes I lost a lot of gains in that year. And I’m sure it has something to do with being in my 40’s.
Now 4 years later I’m wondering if I could get that back?

wondering if anyone has accomplished this? Or attempted and has some insight.

Thanks . Jay “ the bull “.

Just curious man what do you do for your bp?

What's your cardio training like?

I've seen it recommended that men donate blood somewhat frequently when on trt as it helps with with hemocrit and RBC count.

I only ask because if BP is your main issue I wouldn't doubt there would be steps to take rather than putting yourself through months of hormonal hell

Yes id like more info, blood work thats current, all your issues your having etc, like to get you back on track , and theres lots on cb that can help you if you are consistent with your info and give us what we need.