Genetec!

Thomas31x

Trusted Member
Hey just thought I would post my little haul from Genetec.

Great looking stuff excellent packaging and a nice little card. Feels very professional and great customer service. Ordered 20mg anavar but was updated it was going to be newer batch at 25mg a capsule. Lab testing provided was 27mg. So thats a nice little win! Excited to get into it tomorrow.

Attachments

• 20210521_142308_50.jpg
    20210521_142308_50.jpg
    237.6 KB · Views: 230
  • 20210521_142153_50.jpg
    20210521_142153_50.jpg
    761.4 KB · Views: 223
  • 20210521_141102_50.jpg
    20210521_141102_50.jpg
    308 KB · Views: 221
  • 20210521_141111_50.jpg
    20210521_141111_50.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 216
  • GENETEC-ANAVAR-25.png
    GENETEC-ANAVAR-25.png
    205.2 KB · Views: 225
Hey just thought I would post my little haul from Genetec.

Great looking stuff excellent packaging and a nice little card. Feels very professional and great customer service. Ordered 20mg anavar but was updated it was going to be newer batch at 25mg a capsule. Lab testing provided was 27mg. So thats a nice little win! Excited to get into it tomorrow.
who the hell keeps a plant pot on their stove?

who the hell keeps a plant pot on their stove?

As a married man my say in decorations on public levels has been surrendered happily long ago hahaha.and it's a fucking succulent man Jesus it's 2021 know your good energy plants.
K just want a nice boost in strength.........I have a beard anyways don’t need razors hahah

Good strength noticeable first couple of days rep wise tho. Like I said great work capacity so more big weight reps. Anyone that works hard will notice this

Quick 4 weeks cut goodies. I gotta say the Anadrol at 150mg ed and tren A 200mg m-w-f are doing a great job at keeping muscles full while cutting my appetite. Doing 60g carbs, 300+g pro, low fats and weight is staying the same while waist is shrinking. Strength is staying the same too :)
IMG_0672.jpg

150 mg of anadrol everyday jesus man
Anadrol is human grade approved and that dosage is actually within recommended medical dosage. I tried 50mg before and results were okay at best. I believe as long as you don't use it during a bulk, you can keep BP in check and sides are minimal. In this study they did 100-150mg for 16 weeks. Would not recommend that long tho, but for short intense prep it can be a great aid.

Anadrol is human grade approved and that dosage is actually within recommended medical dosage. I tried 50mg before and results were okay at best. I believe as long as you don't use it during a bulk, you can keep BP in check and sides are minimal. In this study they did 100-150mg for 16 weeks. Would not recommend that long tho, but for short intense prep it can be a great aid.
Definitely just watch your liver enzymes. Reading the full study they saw 19% with liver abnormalities at those doses. Over 16 weeks of putting your liver through hell of course some of them are gonna have raised values.

Definitely just watch your liver enzymes. Reading the full study they saw 19% with liver abnormalities at those doses. Over 16 weeks of putting your liver through hell of course some of them are gonna have raised values.
Absolutely. You also have to consider the individuals were HIV positive and includes women. HIV is already detrimental to general health including liver. Their weight were probably 100-150lbs. Compare that to a healthy lean 250lbs man with a more resilient liver which is probably 50% bigger and more efficient. That being said, still not a good idea to do any orals for 16 weeks. In fact nowadays I think orals should only be used when on a hard cut, to maintain as much muscle as possible and help to reduce hunger. Injects are safer when trying to gain weight and the food should be doing most of the work anyway. Exceptions for athletes, powerlifters and strongmen of course.

hello everyone can *************************************************** I see that this lab has a good reputation here.
thank you

*EDIT - Moderator (OntarioDude)
Please review and follow the Forum Rules as they are here to protect you and others:

Last edited by a moderator: