GENETEC

silant76

Trusted Member
Just a little order of orals 2 of each, and i think i'll try TNT for next cycle.
I got to build up some stock!
Again these guys were very efficient and professional.
That order was pass on Monday, process Tuesday and arrived Friday, what more can we expect !!
Top notch guys (y)

Jesus, post pic of gear without a pic, :rolleyes: "edit"

Attachments

• GEN 2.jpg
    GEN 2.jpg
    190 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Hey man ! You never updated us on the DHB cycle

how did it go ! What was the results like
As you can tell i am not on here as much as i would like too,
I am always thinking to give update, it only my days are to short at 24 hour lol

now i got left 5 more week on my 12 week cycle or so, i have to look at my calendar

The last last 5 pin, i raise the weekly ML
Pin every 3 days
now :

250 week DHB
500 week test E (switch from test 400 to test E also the last 5 pin)
75 mg day Tbol first 4 weeks
75 mg day Proviron middle 4 weeks
50 mg day Tbol + 25 mg proviron last 4 weeks

Got the DHB night body heat definitely
lost donut fat, leaner, but still need to loose some
total body fat went down by 3% - 4%
muscle tightness and definition
strength went up
i can definitely see lean gain, slow but good and lean
i am happy with with what i see and definitely would do it again
but i want more agressive for my next cycle

the big turning point was my diet
everyone keep telling me 3500 cal min bla bla bla and i kept gaining fat and felt like shit
im 55 soon and my metabolism slow down very seriously in the last 1.5 years
so i readjust my cal to 3000 and cut off 500 cal of it to be calorie deficit and keep Protein at 275 / day
""BANG"" MAGIC happen, fat just went down and felt so much better, that fat ass blub feeling gone

in 5 weeks ill start cruise for 8 weeks
125 week test E
100 week DHB

next cycle i am "thinking" of the
400 TNT twice a week
with an oral for few weeks

Nice brother ! solid cycle
What are your carbs like each day ?

how did you like tbol at 75 did you ramp it up or start there ? I’ve never gone over 40 personally so curious how you adjusted it to 75 or started there.

hows your cardio ?
With DHB and proviron you must of gotten some great muscle hardness and conditioning ! With the TNT what oral do you wanna add with it ?

Nice brother ! solid cycle
What are your carbs like each day ?

how did you like tbol at 75 did you ramp it up or start there ? I’ve never gone over 40 personally so curious how you adjusted it to 75 or started there.

hows your cardio ?
With DHB and proviron you must of gotten some great muscle hardness and conditioning ! With the TNT what oral do you wanna add with it ?
Right now i am trying to stay at
40/ 40 /20 for 2500cal - 2700cal max
I do
250 pro, 250 carb and 55 fat
I have to learn, or to get to do pre prep meal and this will be much easier

Tbol i started at 50 day, and i can tell i needed to up it to 75
cardio i do 10 mn reg walk every morning and 30 min on Wednesday

yes DHB and proviron make hard and cut look, not to shabby lol

next cycle i am thinking TNT 400 E3D, but i am not sure with witch oral i should go with, you have any suggestion ?
i know ill keep 25 day of proviron for the aromatise aspect, work well for me

i can see by your pic, you seem to have a excellent grip on the whole thing,

Right now i am trying to stay at
40/ 40 /20 for 2500cal - 2700cal max
I do
250 pro, 250 carb and 55 fat
I have to learn, or to get to do pre prep meal and this will be much easier

Tbol i started at 50 day, and i can tell i needed to up it to 75
cardio i do 10 mn reg walk every morning and 30 min on Wednesday

yes DHB and proviron make hard and cut look, not to shabby lol

next cycle i am thinking TNT 400 E3D, but i am not sure with witch oral i should go with, you have any suggestion ?
i know ill keep 25 day of proviron for the aromatise aspect, work well for me

i can see by your pic, you seem to have a excellent grip on the whole thing,
Lol yeah I’ve paid my dues… but can not sustain that all year anyways back to you!

for this type of cycle carb cycling would be best especially with DHB and proviron.. that is what I believe the the tweak to get you a bit tighter regardless of age you can still make your metabolism a furnace ( as you wanna lose a little more bf). Also for cardio I am firm believer that 30-45 min 5-6x week on treadmill fast pace is important.. not even saying stairmaster just good pace on treadmill ( not sure if you have access to a gym) and that’s for even off cycle for cardiovascular health and endurance…

as for a cycle after… what made you say you needed to up tbol? What did you feel was the factors needed to increase ?
also are you cruising and going back on or doing a pct… if you going to TNT which I believe genetec it’s tren e and test e… depending your goals of course.. I would even ( I know you won’t like to hear this) not take an oral.. If your goal is to get more rock hard and peeled.. it depends your transition ( pct or cruise) I would do 2cc a week total and around week 8 add if you must an anavar 40mg and if you really wanna push it maybe something like evoke ( or clen) that genetec makes.. assuming that your DHB proviron look is held during transition to test and tren

it’s rather complex as you took a pretty high dose of 2 orals already haha

unless your plan is 12 weeks then 12 weeks..
24 total.. transition to test and tren.. you can carry over the proviron.. and then add anavar later

Lol yeah I’ve paid my dues… but can not sustain that all year anyways back to you!

for this type of cycle carb cycling would be best especially with DHB and proviron.. that is what I believe the the tweak to get you a bit tighter regardless of age you can still make your metabolism a furnace ( as you wanna lose a little more bf). Also for cardio I am firm believer that 30-45 min 5-6x week on treadmill fast pace is important.. not even saying stairmaster just good pace on treadmill ( not sure if you have access to a gym) and that’s for even off cycle for cardiovascular health and endurance…

as for a cycle after… what made you say you needed to up tbol? What did you feel was the factors needed to increase ?
also are you cruising and going back on or doing a pct… if you going to TNT which I believe genetec it’s tren e and test e… depending your goals of course.. I would even ( I know you won’t like to hear this) not take an oral.. If your goal is to get more rock hard and peeled.. it depends your transition ( pct or cruise) I would do 2cc a week total and around week 8 add if you must an anavar 40mg and if you really wanna push it maybe something like evoke ( or clen) that genetec makes.. assuming that your DHB proviron look is held during transition to test and tren
Increase the tbold because was not feeling it until i reached 75
When i finish this blast in 5 weeks, ill cruise 12 weeks on test E 100/week E5D
Then back on blast with TNT same ratio you say 1ml E3D
im ok with no oral, proviron its only for the aromatise aspect

maybe anavar 40 at 8 week like you say, I like the sound of that
Im not sure i would be ready for clen and want.

Thanks for all your thoughts, very helpful !!!

Why not just run TNT next cycle? You'll be running tren for the first time. You have absolutely no idea how you'll react. If you need an oral on top of tren for a first go you need a serious diet/training overhaul my dude.

Also I have no idea how you're doing 75mg of tbol a day. I was taking 50 and calves felt like they were going to explode from 10 mins of jogging

I'm with @FitTrader with everything he said

Increase the tbold because was not feeling it until i reached 75
When i finish this blast in 5 weeks, ill cruise 12 weeks on test E 100/week E5D
Then back on blast with TNT same ratio you say 1ml E3D
im ok with no oral, proviron its only for the aromatise aspect

maybe anavar 40 at 8 week like you say, I like the sound of that
Im not sure i would be ready for clen and want.

Thanks for all your thoughts, very helpful !!!
I put a lot of shit in my body and at hi doses and nothing has ever made me feel as routin as clen maybe I just had bad clen am not sure but I feel better on 600 mg of tren then I did on a moderate dose of clen

I put a lot of shit in my body and at hi doses and nothing has ever made me feel as routin as clen maybe I just had bad clen am not sure but I feel better on 600 mg of tren then I did on a moderate dose of clen
Het brother thank you, I like your suggested Tren / Test Cycle mention before, im going for it, its already on the way.