GENETEC

silant76

Trusted Member
Just got this today,
Little "sample kit" for my self.

Very efficient, few days delivery, well wrap.
All packaging look good, logo nice and clean, the pills "capsules" are very professionally looking.
EXELLENT customer service!!!

One of the DHB vial, has crystallisation in it,
I am not worry, I'm sure we will figure this out with the rep.

I cannot wait to taste that.
Feel good just looking at them :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 88
Just got this today,
Little "sample kit" for my self.

Very efficient, few days delivery, well wrap.
All packaging look good, logo nice and clean, the pills "capsules" are very professionally looking.
EXELLENT customer service!!!

One of the DHB vial, has crystallisation in it,
I am not worry, I'm sure we will figure this out with the rep.

I cannot wait to taste that.
Feel good just looking at them :)
Stove top and everything nice little order silant76

With crystallisation can't you just usually toss the vial in warm water like test suspension or is it a different process for dhb?

Start next Monday, still working on the balance a little
Dude its been less than 8 weeks since your last blast. Not including your pct which I assume was 4 weeks.

So its really been 1 week since you were natural again. You're in your 50s. You may want to slow this shit down a bit. You can seriously fuck yourself up rushing in like this.

You went from 1 compound to at least 4. Sounds like you're expecting the gear to do everything, you may want to reevaluate your diet and training before picking up a pin. Since you were complaining of lacking results in your first cycle of 500mg of test. I think you remember talking about considering tren for your 2nd cycle because you didn't see the progress from your first one.

If I'm correct about those time frames I would hope no one else encourages you to pin. If I'm wrong I Apologize, but I went back and looked at your dates. Its only been 7 weeks since your last pin.

Dude its been less than 8 weeks since your last blast. Not including your pct which I assume was 4 weeks.

So its really been 1 week since you were natural again. You're in your 50s. You may want to slow this shit down a bit. You can seriously fuck yourself up rushing in like this.

You went from 1 compound to at least 4. Sounds like you're expecting the gear to do everything, you may want to reevaluate your diet and training before picking up a pin. Since you were complaining of lacking results in your first cycle of 500mg of test. I think you remember talking about considering tren for your 2nd cycle because you didn't see the progress from your first one.

If I'm correct about those time frames I would hope no one else encourages you to pin. If I'm wrong I Apologize, but I went back and looked at your dates. Its only been 7 weeks since your last pin.
I’d bet at 50 he won’t recover.

It’s the harsh orals I’d be more conserned about.